Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SYSTOPIC LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
ME 12 OD tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12). It is used for the prevention and treatment of d
eficiency of vitamin B6, B9, and B12. It is beneficial for the overall growth of the body by providing essential vitamins. ME 12 OD tablet uniquely formulated for neurological support. It also supports the healthy functioning of nerves and blood. It may also improve the health of your skin and boost your energy levels.
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(5.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Anemia, nerve health, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(5.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(20.0 Mg)
Uses of Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
- ME 12 OD tablet is used for the treatment and management of anaemia.
- It is used to support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
- It also boosts your energy levels and manages fatigue and weakness.
Precautions and Warnings of Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any component of ME 12 OD tablets.
- You have any health condition or taking any medicine or supplement. Be sure to consult your doctor.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
- ME 12 OD tablet contains folic acid (vitamin B9), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 is required by the body for utilising and storing energy from protein and carbohydrates. It is also required for the formation of blood cells.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 helps the body form red blood cells. It also reduces the chances of birth defects (spina bifida) in newborns.
- Methylcobalamin or vitamin B12 helps keep your nervous system healthy. It also helps the body utilise energy from food and make blood cells.
Directions for Use of Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take ME 12 OD tablets as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of ME 12 OD tablet.
Storage and disposal of Me 12 Od Strip Of 10 Tablets
Store ME 12 OD tablets in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the foods rich in folic acid?
A: Foods that are rich in folic acid are dark green leafy vegetables, beans, fresh fruits, whole grains, eggs, seafood, liver, peanuts and sunflower seeds.
Q: What are the foods that are a good source of vitamin B12?
A: Fish, meat, eggs, milk and milk products, vitamin B12 fortified cereals and enriched soy milk are some of the good sources of vitamin B12.
Q: How many tablets of ME 12 OD tablet I should take in a day?
A: The doctor will decide the dose and duration of this supplement after assessing the health condition. It is recommended to take this supplement regularly for better results.
Q: Is it safe to take ME 12 OD tablets during pregnancy?
A: ME 12 OD tablet can be taken during pregnancy. However, due to limited safety information available, it should always be taken only when recommended by a doctor.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you