Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets Description
Lyser D tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It helps in relieving acute pain (sudden pain which lasts for a small duration). Lyser D Tablet is a combination medicine containing diclofenac and serrat
iopeptidase as its active components. Lyser D tablet acts by inhibiting the action of certain inflammatory mediators which is responsible for pain, swelling and inflammation and promotes healing. The dose and duration of the Lyser D will be decided by your doctor after accessing your condition. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, have a liver or kidney-related problem.
Uses of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
Contraindications of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any ingredient of the Lyser D tablet.
- If you are experiencing bleeding from the stomach and intestine or have an active peptic ulcer.
- If you are allergic to other painkillers such as aspirin and have experienced severe asthma, rashes or any other allergy.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant or elderly (65 years of age or older).
- Do not take this medicine for relieving pain before, during or after cardiac bypass surgery.
Side effects of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Spinning of head
- Stomach discomforts
Precautions and Warnings of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- Your kidneys and liver are not functioning properly or have any associated disorders.
- You have high blood pressure and other heart-related disorders such as heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or have a kidney disorder, this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers or have perforations or bleeding problems in any part of the gastrointestinal tract.
- You have a condition called Crohn's disease (Inflammatory bowel disease).
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disorder called Systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You consume alcohol regularly, concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes, allergy and lesions after taking this medicine.
- Women who are trying to conceive or taking any fertility treatment should not use this medicine.
Mode of Action of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Lyser D tablet works by the combined action of its two components. Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for the symptoms of pain, swelling and inflammation at the site of injury thus offer anti-inflammatory properties....
- Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme that helps in breaking down or dissolving the abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation and promotes healing.
Directions for Use of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Take the Lyser D tablet as a whole with a glass of water preferably before meals.
- You should take this medicine regularly at a fixed time and as directed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Lyser D tablet works or the Lyser D tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines like similar pain killers, medicines to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, brain disorders or mental illnesses, antibiotics, antifungals, Anti-HIV medications, blood thinners, immune-suppressant medicines like methotrexate, etc....
- Water pills and immunomodulators such as Tacrolimus & Ciclosporin can lead to kidney damage if taken along with the Lyser D.
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure such as Digoxin.
- Lyser D can increase the levels of Lithium and Methotrexate if taken along and can increase the risk of side effects.
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Lyser D should not be taken for 2 weeks after administration of a medicine containing Mifepristone.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Lyser D Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store the Lyser D tablet below 30°C away from moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.