Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lukotas Hd Tablet contains a combination of Montelukast, Levocetirizine and Ambroxol. It is used to cure symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, red, itchy, and watery
eyes, productive cough and to treat blockage, swelling and irritation associated with bronchial asthma. Lukotas Hd Tablet works by blocking the chemical substance leukotrienes and histamine responsible to cause symptoms and it also loosens the mucous. Thus, making breathing easy. It should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Take it as the prescribed dose and for the prescribed duration. Inform your doctor if you have any medical condition and are on any medication. You may feel sleepy, dizzy, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain after consuming Lukotas Hd Tablet. If these symptoms do not resolve or worsen, consult your doctor....
Uses of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lukotas Hd Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, asthma and productive cough.
Contraindications of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Montelukast, Levocetirizine, Ambroxol or any other component of Lukotas Hd Tablet.
- If you have kidney failure.
Side effects of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Headache, sleepiness, fever, tiredness
- Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dry mouth, constipation, indigestion
- Increased liver enzymes
- Rash, itching, redness
Precautions and Warnings of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Lukotas Hd Tablet during pregnancy?
Lukotas Hd Tablet should not be consumed during pregnancy, as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. Inform your doctor if you are on any other medication.
Can I take Lukotas Hd Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lukotas Hd Tablet passes into the breastmilk and may cause harm to the baby. Inform your doctor if you are a lactating mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lukotas Hd Tablet?
Lukotas Hd Tablet does not affect the ability to drive. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, headache, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Lukotas Hd Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol with Lukotas Hd Tablet. It might reduce the effectiveness and increases the drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had any kidney disease or disorder.
- You are giving it to the elderly patient with age more than 65 years.
- You experience any psychiatric events after taking Lukotas Hd Tablet.
- You experience any unusual symptoms.
- You plan to undergo allergy skin tests.
- Lukotas Hd Tablet should not be replaced with other medicine suddenly.
- Lukotas Hd Tablet should not be used for acute asthma attacks.
- Lukotas Hd Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast helps control the symptoms by blocking the actions of substances in the body called leukotrienes, which cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs and cause symptoms of allergicrhinitis and asthma....Read more
- Levocetirizine acts by blocking the action of histamine, a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction and improves allergic symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, throat irritation....Read more
- Ambroxol clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucous (phlegm) in the airway tract. Therefore, it improves breathing and reduces cough.
Directions for Use of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Lukotas Hd Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicine used to treat fits and tuberculosis such as phenytoin, phenobarbital and rifampin decrease the effect of Lukotas Hd Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicine used to treat abnormal blood lipid levels such as gemfibrozil may increase the effect of Lukotas Hd Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicine used to treat a viral infection like ritonavir increases the effect of Lukotas Hd Tablet when co-administered.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lukotas Hd Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Excess of Lukotas Hd Tablet may cause stomach pain, sleepiness, thirst, headache, vomiting, and drowsiness.
- If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Lukotas Hd Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lukotas Hd Tablet if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking Lukotas Hd Tablet until and unless your doctor advises you. If you stop taking this medicine, it can lead to a serious breathing problem, which can be very dangerous. The doctor will gradually decrease the dose as per the need.
Q: Can I take an additional dose of Lukotas Hd Tablet during a sudden asthma attack?
A: No, Lukotas Hd Tablet should not be used for sudden (acute) asthma attacks as it takes time to act and it does not relieve your obstructive symptoms immediately. You must use an asthma inhaler for any such emergencies. Reach out to your doctor immediately.
Q: Is Lukotas Hd Tablet safe to use in elderly people?
A: No, it should not be given without consulting your doctor. Elderly people are more prone to suffer from a certain medical condition. Lukotas Hd Tablet needs to be administered cautiously in them. Hence, consulting your doctor is necessary before you start this medicine.
Q: Can Lukotas Hd Tablet make you sleepy?
A: Medicine along with desired effects possess side effects as well but not everyone gets affected. Yes, drowsiness is a common side effect of Lukotas Hd Tablet. If the drowsiness starts hampering your daily life, consult your doctor who might suggest another anti-allergic medicine which does not cause sleepiness.
Q: Can I take Lukotas Hd Tablet for a dry cough?
A: Lukotas Hd Tablet contains ambroxol which is mucolytic, it thins and loosens the mucous. It is more effective for wet cough. Take it, if it is prescribed by your doctor. Do not self-medicate.
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 11:37 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved