Lucipro T Tablet
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lucipro T Tablet Description
Lucipro T Tablet is used to treat various bacterial infections. Lucipro T Tablet is an antibiotic containing a combination of ciprofloxacin and tinidazole as its active ingredients. This medicine act
s by stopping the growth of the infection-causing bacteria. Always take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Do not stop taking this medicine, even if you start feeling better as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure and the infection might reoccur.
|You Save||₹10.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tinidazole(600.0 Mg) + Ciprofloxacin(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite|
Check more medicines with composition as Tinidazole(600.0 Mg) + Ciprofloxacin(500.0 Mg)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lucipro T Tablet
- Esipflox Tz Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 68.53₹ 6.85/Tablet
- Ciplox Tz TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 171.55₹ 145.82₹ 14.58/Tablet
- Cifran Ct Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹ 12.33/Tablet
Uses of Lucipro T Tablet
Lucipro T Tablet is used to treat various bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Lucipro T Tablet
- If you are allergic to ciprofloxacin, tinidazole, similar medicines or any ingredients of Lucipro T Tablet.
- If you have a history of serious allergic reactions including allergy to the skin due to any antibiotic.
- If you are pregnant (especially during the first trimester) or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking a medicine called tizanidine for muscle spasms.
Side effects of Lucipro T Tablet
- Metallic taste
- Decreased appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Lucipro T Tablet
Can I take Lucipro T Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Lucipro T Tablet on pregnancy. However, a component of this medicine is known to cross the placenta and reach the foetus, thus it is recommended to avoid the use of this medicine. You should avoid using this medicine during pregnancy, especially during the 1st trimester. Consult your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant while on this medicine.
Can I take Lucipro T Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lucipro T Tablet passes into the breast milk. Thus, nursing mothers consuming this medicine should not breastfeed the baby during as well as 3 days after taking the last dose. Also, you should watch your baby for fungal infections of the mouth and diarrhoea.
Can I drive if I have consumed Lucipro T Tablet?
You may experience dizziness, giddiness, unusual muscle movements and impaired alertness after taking this medicine. If you experience any of these symptoms, it is advised not to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Lucipro T Tablet?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment with Lucipro T Tablet and at least 3 days after stopping the treatment. It may cause abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, headaches and sometimes hot flashes may also occur.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience pain, swelling in the joints or tendons.
- You experience muscle pain and muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You have a history of fits.
- You experience burning, tingling, numbness or pain sensations.
- You experience nervousness, aggression, lack of sleep, anxiety, hallucinations, depression.
- You have liver or kidney disease or disorder.
- You have watery diarrhoea and black tarry stools.
- You have syphilis infection or develop any fungal vaginal infection.
- You experience any blood disorder, anaemia and abnormal blood count.
- You experience irregular heartbeat and difficulty in passing urine.
- You have diabetes, then your blood glucose can drop when you are on this medicine. Do not skip meals and monitor your blood glucose regularly.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, while on this medicine. Apply sunscreen lotion while going out in sun.
Mode of Action of Lucipro T Tablet
How Does It Work?
Lucipro T Tablet works by inhibiting the formation and action of bacterial enzymes responsible for the growth of bacteria which eventually leads to the death of infection-causing bacteria.
Directions for Use of Lucipro T Tablet
Lucipro T Tablet should be taken as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, an hour before or 2 hours after the meal. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Interactions of Lucipro T Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lucipro T Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Lucipro T Tablet
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lucipro T Tablet
An overdose of this medicine may harm your kidney. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
It would be best if you never miss your dose of antibiotics as it may lead to treatment failure. If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lucipro T Tablet if I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking Lucipro T Tablet before the prescribed duration. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured. You should complete the full course of treatment or there are chances of recurrence of the infection.
Q: Is Lucipro T Tablet an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Lucipro T Tablet is an antibiotic.
Q: Can Lucipro T Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
A: You should take Lucipro T Tablet 1 hour before or 2 hour after the meal.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed