Livogen Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Livogen Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Livogen-XT tablet contains vitamin B9 (Folic acid), iron and zinc, three nutrients required by the body for optimal functioning. It is consist of multimineral and vitamin-B. It is used to treat and p
event vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It helps in protecting the body from damage, improves immunity, metabolism and body functions. It promotes skin, hair, energy and health. Take it as advised by the doctor.
|You Save||₹23.82 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Elemental Zinc(22.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Elemental Iron(100.0 Mg)|
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic acid: It is the vitamin that plays a vital role in DNA and amino acid synthesis. It is used for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is for the development of the brain and spinal cord of the growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy leads to birth defects....
- Iron: The mineral that the body requires. It is important haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Haemoglobin takes oxygen from the lungs to the body. It is a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to the muscles. It plays important role in immunity, the formation of hormones and regulating the body temperature....
- Zinc: It is used for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and the proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy leads to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is required for a proper sense of taste and smell....
Uses of Livogen Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For iron deficiency anaemia.
- To prevent iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Livogen Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have an existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take the supplement if you are allergic to the components of the supplement.
- You have a planned surgery or operation, you may have to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Livogen Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Livogen-XT Tablet as advised by the doctor.
- You must not consume more vitamin and mineral supplements than the stated daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Livogen Xt Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Livogen-XT tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods can I consume for folic acid and iron?
Q: What are the side effects associated with Livogen-XT Tablet?
Q: Does tab Livogen-XT interact with other medicines?
Q: Can I take Livogen XT tablet during pregnancy?
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 8 April 2022 ] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [ Accessed on 8 April 2022 ] (online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 8 April 2022 ] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 8 April 2022 ] (online)