Livogen Xt Tablet
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
3 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Livogen-XT Tablet contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid), iron & zinc, three essential nutrients required by the body for its optimal functioning. It is a nutritional supplement consisting of multimineral and vitamin-B. It is useful in treating and preventing vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It also helps in protecting the body from damage, improves immunity, metabolism and other body functions. It also promotes skin, hair, energy and overall health. Take it as advised by your doctor.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acid synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of the growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects.read less
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to the muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating the body temperature.read less
- Zinc: It is essential for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and for the proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed for insulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy can lead to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is also required for a proper sense of taste and smell.read less
Uses of Livogen Xt Tablet
- For the treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
- For preventing iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Livogen Xt Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation, then you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Livogen Xt Tablet
- Take Livogen-XT Tablet as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Livogen Xt Tablet
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid, iron & zinc are seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc. Certain seafoods like lobster, crabs & oysters are a good source of zinc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Livogen-XT Tablet?
A: You may experience skin rashes, loss of appetite, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if it is consumed in excess.
Q: Does Livogen-XT Tablet interact with other medicines?
A: Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours. Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers) and a water pill.
Q: Can I take Livogen-XT Tablet during pregnancy?
A: Livogen-XT Tablet should be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. This supplement is necessary for the overall development of the foetus and the well being of pregnant women. High dose consumption of this supplement may be harmful. Thus, it is recommended to take this supplement as prescribed by your doctor.
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
Last Updated on: 04 Mar 2021 | 09:25 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved