Livogen Xt Tablet
By PROCTER & GAMBLE HEALTHCARE
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Livogen-XT Tablet contains vitamin B9 (Folic acid), iron and zinc, three nutrients required by the body for optimal functioning. It is consist of multimineral and vitamin-B. It is used to treat and pr
event vitamin and mineral deficiencies. It helps in protecting the body from damage, improves immunity, metabolism and body functions. It promotes skin, hair, energy and health. Take it as advised by the doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B9 or Folic acid: It is the vitamin that plays a vital role in DNA and amino acid synthesis. It is used for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is for the development of the brain and spinal cord of the growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy leads to birth defects....Read more
- Iron: The mineral that the body requires. It is important haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Haemoglobin takes oxygen from the lungs to the body. It is a part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to the muscles. It plays important role in immunity, the formation of hormones and regulating the body temperature....Read more
- Zinc: It is used for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, proper vision and the proper growth and development during childhood, adolescence and pregnancy. It is needed forinsulin production in the body. Deficiency in pregnancy leads to preterm delivery, low birth weight and malformations in the baby. It is required for a proper sense of taste and smell....Read more
Uses of Livogen Xt Tablet
- It is used for iron deficiency anaemia.
- It is used to prevent iron, folic acid and zinc deficiencies during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Livogen Xt Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have an existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are taking medications, supplements or following complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You must not take the supplement if you are allergic to the components of the supplement.
- You have a planned surgery or operation, you may have to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and must not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Livogen Xt Tablet
- Take Livogen-XT Tablet as advised by the doctor.
- You must not consume more vitamin and mineral supplements than the stated daily dose.
- Avoid taking it with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Livogen Xt Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods can I consume for folic acid and iron?
A: Foods like seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc. Seafood like lobster, crabs and oysters are a good source of zinc.
Q: What are the side effects associated with Livogen-XT Tablet?
A: It may cause skin rashes, loss of appetite, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if it is consumed in excess.
Q: Does Livogen-XT Tablet interact with other medicines?
A: Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates must be taken with a minimum gap of two hours. Inform the doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer), Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers) and a water pill.
Q: Can I take Livogen-XT Tablet during pregnancy?
A: Livogen-XT Tablet must be taken under medical supervision by a pregnant woman. The supplement is necessary for the development of the foetus and the well being of pregnant women. High dose consumption of the supplement may be harmful. It is recommended to take the supplement as prescribed by the doctor.
- NIH. Folate. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
- CDC. Folic Acid. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Iron. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
- NIH. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [ Accessed on 01.March.2021 ] (online)
Last Updated on: 18 Jun 2021 | 06:51 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved