Lifogesic Gel Description
Lifogesic Gel is a topical pain relief Gel. It contains diclofenac, methyl salicylate, menthol and linseed oil. It is used to treat pain, swelling, inflammation due to muscle, joint-related problems.
It also helps to relieve pain due to sprains, strains, neck or shoulder pain, muscle stiffness, joint pain, back pain, etc. Use it as recommended by the doctor.
|You Save||₹12.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(1.16 %) + Menthol(5.0 %) + Methyl Salicylate(10.0 %) + Linseed Oil(3.0 %)|
- Rapid Gel 10gmBy Micro Labs10g Gel in TubeMRP 36.60₹ 31.11₹
- Dfo Gel 50gmBy Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd50g Gel in TubeMRP 175.62₹ 149.28₹
- Omnigel Gel 10gmBy Cipla Gx10g Gel in TubeMRP 54.00₹ 45.90₹
- Dfo Gel 30gmBy Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd30g Gel in TubeMRP 136.88₹ 116.35₹
Uses of Lifogesic Gel
- Lifogesic Gel is used for the treatment of pain, swelling and inflammation due to muscle, joint and bone-related disorders.
- It is used in relieving pain due to sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, hand, neck, shoulder pain, sciatica, muscle stiffness, joint pain, backache.
Precautions and Warnings of Lifogesic Gel
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after application of this Gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or using any topical preparation.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this Gel if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Lifogesic Gel should not be used concomitantly with sunscreens, cosmetics, lotions, moisturizers, insect repellents or other topical medications on the same skin sites.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided and in case of contact wash the area immediately.
Ingredients and Benefits of Lifogesic Gel
- Lifogesic Gel is a topical pain relief preparation. It consists of 4 main ingredients Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, enthol and Linseed oil.
- Diclofenac is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It helps in relieving pain, swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and swelling....
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate acts as local counter irritants. They produce local irritation or inflammation and thus improves the inflammation and pain at different sites. They also produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief. ...
- Linseed oil is known to have anti-inflammatory action and thus improves swelling and pain locally.
Directions for Use of Lifogesic Gel
- Lifogesic Gel as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply it to the affected parts in a small amount and leave it.
- Do not apply this Gel on open wounds, cuts and burns.
- Do not wear clothes or glovers at least after 10 mins of application.
- Wash your hands after each application of this Gel.
Storage and disposal of Lifogesic Gel
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.