Levigress 500mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Levigress 500 MG Description
Levigress 500mg Tablet contains Levetiracetam as an active ingredient. It is an antiepileptic medicine used in the prevention and treatment of seizures known as fits. Take this medicine as per the prescribed dosage and duration. You should not take this medicine if you have any known allergy to any of the components of this medicine. Before starting with Levigress 500mg Tablet, inform your doctor about all other medicines you are consuming, including herbal and over-the-counter. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Also, if you feel any side effects or there is no improvement in your condition, then immediately inform your doctor. Epilive 500 tablets, Levigress 500 tablets, Keppra 500mg tablets, Torleva 500mg tablets and Levesam 500mg tablets also contain Levetiracetam.
Uses of Levigress 500 MG
Contraindications of Levigress 500 MG
Side effects of Levigress 500 MG
- Headache, fatigue, dizziness
- Nausea, vomiting,
- Stomach pain, diarrhoea, indigestion
- Respiratory infection, cold, cough
- Appetite lost, lack of energy
- Depression, aggression, irritation
- Nervousness, anxiety
- Rash, swelling, itching
- Shaking, fits, unable to balance
Precautions and Warnings of Levigress 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your kidney
- You have any psychiatric illness
- You have abnormal or suicidal thoughts, aggression, irritation
- You have problems with growth or puberty
Directions for Use of Levigress 500 MG
- Take Levigress 500mg Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly and without fail, as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the stated, recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Levigress 500 MG
- Store Levigress 500mg Tablet at room temperature, protected from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice that the pack is damaged or shows signs of tampering.
Dosage of Levigress 500 MG
- Symptoms of overdose of Levigress 500mg Tablet may include sleepiness, anxiety, nervousness, aggression, decreased alertness, difficulty breathing and coma. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
- You should never miss your dose of this medicine as it may lead to treatment failure.
- If you missed any dose of medicine, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Mode of Action of Levigress 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Levigress 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Levigress 500mg Tablet may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations you are taking....
- Be cautious when Levigress 500mg Tablet taken along with Methotrexate, a medicine used in cancer treatment.
- You should not take laxative medicines such as Macrogol one hour before and one hour after taking Levigress 500mg Tablet.