Leecet Ax Tablets
By LANCER HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Leecet Ax Tablets Description
Leecet Ax Tablets is used for the treatment of wet cough where there is mucous in the throat. It is a combination medicine containing ambroxol and levocetirizine. Leecet Ax Tablets should be taken
as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. You may experience sleepiness, headache, tiredness, dry mouth and skin rash. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this , then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. Before starting Leecet Ax Tablets , inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Leecet Ax Tablets
Leecet Ax Tablets is used for the treatment of wet cough and cough with mucus.
Contraindications of Leecet Ax Tablets
- If you are allergic to ambroxol and hydroxyzine classes of medicine like cetirizine, levocetirizine and any other component of Leecet Ax Tablets .
- If you suffer from kidney disease and are on hemodialysis, then you should not take this .
Side effects of Leecet Ax Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Leecet Ax Tablets
Can I take Leecet Ax Tablets during pregnancy?
There are limited studies on the effect of Leecet Ax Tablets in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking this .
Can I take Leecet Ax Tablets while breastfeeding?
A component of Leecet Ax Tablets passes into breast milk, thus consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Leecet Ax Tablets ?
It is not advisable to drive after consuming Leecet Ax Tablets as it causes drowsiness and tiredness, which affects the driving ability of an individual.
Can I consume alcohol with Leecet Ax Tablets ?
Alcohol should not be consumed with Leecet Ax Tablets as it can increase the side effects such as dizziness, tiredness and difficulty concentrating.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You feel restlessness, vomiting, irritation or pain in the abdomen after taking the Leecet Ax Tablets .
- You consume alcohol too often or you have any dental issues.
- You have kidney disease and are on hemodialysis
- You are on any other medication or taking any herbal supplements or preparations.
Mode of Action of Leecet Ax Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Leecet Ax Tablets contains Ambroxol and Levocetirizine.
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic medicine that clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucus (phlegm) in the airway tract.
- Levocetirizine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
Directions for Use of Leecet Ax Tablets
- Leecet Ax Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Leecet Ax Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Leecet Ax Tablets works or this itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Leecet Ax Tablets
- Store Leecet Ax Tablets s below 30°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Leecet Ax Tablets
Symptoms of overdose may include sleepy, irritated, tired, tremors and constipation. If you think you have taken too many Leecet Ax Tablets s contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Leecet Ax Tablets take it as soon as you remember it. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Leecet Ax Tablets be given to babies?
A: You must consult a doctor before giving any medicine to your child.
Q: Can I take Leecet Ax Tablets for dry cough?
A: Leecet Ax Tablets contains ambroxol which is mucolytic, it thins and loosens the mucous. It is more effective for wet cough. However, it is advised to talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- CDSCO - Ambroxol+Levocetirizine [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Levorid Syrup [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Axalin Syrup [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- NPRA. Ambroxol [Internet]. Npra.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- NPRA. Levocetirizine [Internet]. Npra.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed