Lanoxin 0.25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Lanoxin 0.25 MG Description
Lanoxin Tablet is used to treat heart failure and atrial fibrillation (a rhythm disorder of the heart). It is a cardiac glycoside-digoxin that makes the heart pump more efficiently and increases bloo
d circulation throughout the body. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results.
Uses of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
- Lanoxin Tablet is used to treat heart failure and atrial fibrillation (a rhythm disorder of the heart).
Contraindications of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
Side effects of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
- Visual impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You have a sinoatrial disorder.
- You have recently suffered a heart attack.
- You have Beri-beri disease (caused by a vitamin Bl deficiency).
- You are taking diuretics.
- You have severe respiratory (lung) disease.
Mode of Action of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lanoxin Tablet works or Lanoxin Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
Dosage of Lanoxin 0.25 MG
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.