Lactogut Strip Of 10 Capsules
By VELBIOM PROBIOTICS PVT. LTD.
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lactogut 5 BILLION CFU Description
Lactogut capsule is a pre and probiotic health supplement. It contains bacillus coagulans, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium, saccharomyces, streptococcus, fructooligosaccharides and lactitol.
It promotes digestive health and enhances immune response. It floods your gut with good bacteria and ensures your microbiome is balanced to aid the smooth functioning of the gut. It should be taken as advised by the doctor or pharmacist.
|You Save||₹33.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Probiotics(5.0 Billion Cfu)|
|Therapy||PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Probiotics(5.0 Billion Cfu)
Uses of Lactogut 5 BILLION CFU
Lactogut capsule is used to improve digestive health and overall immunity.
Precautions and Warnings of Lactogut 5 BILLION CFU
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are going through medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart, kidney or liver problems.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are using antibiotics for any infection.
- You should not take Lactogut capsule if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- Take Lactogut capsule as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist.
- This supplement should not be used as a replacement for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Lactogut 5 BILLION CFU
- Lactogut capsule is a pre and probiotic health supplement. It is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine, thus improving digestive health and overall immunity.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: It is a type of friendly bacteria that is naturally found in our gut. It helps in strengthening your gut health.
- Bacillus coagulans: It produces lactic acid and makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy....
- Bifidobacterium: It is a healthy bacterium that lives in our intestines and stomach. It helps in digestion and also modulates the gut microbiota.
- Fructooligosaccharides: It is prebiotic and supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Streptococcus: It is a probiotic found in the digestive tract. It improves digestion and fights against unhealthy bacteria.
- Lactitol: It helps in improving overall digestive health.
- Saccharomyces: It is a guy-friendly yeast that functions as a probiotic. It is essential for overall gut health.
Directions for Use of Lactogut 5 BILLION CFU
- Take Lactogut capsule as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Lactogut 5 BILLION CFU
- Lactogut capsules should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep them out of the reach of children & pets.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Lactogut capsule?
A: Lactogut capsule is used to improve digestive health and overall immunity.
Q: How does Lactogut capsule work?
A: Lactogut capsule works by setting the composition of the gut microbiome right and in turn correcting the immune system.
Q: Is it good to take Probiotics?
A: Yes, our lifestyle is constantly challenging the microbiome and our overall wellbeing. Hence, we need to nurture the gut microbiome on an ongoing basis. The best way to do this is by taking probiotics.
Q: How to take Lactogut capsule?
A: Lactogut should be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Lactogut - Velbiom [Internet]. Velbiom. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- Drugs H, Supplements H. Lactobacillus: MedlinePlus Supplements [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- Drugs H, Supplements H. Bifidobacteria: MedlinePlus Supplements [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you