Kz 2% Cream 30gm
Kz 2 % Description
KZ cream is a topical antifungal medicine. It is used to treat fungal skin infections such as ringworm, fungal infections between the toes, inner thighs, private parts, etc. It contains ketoconazole
as its active ingredient. Before and after applying this cream, wash your hands and keep the affected area clean and dry. Avoid contact with the eye. It should be used as prescribed by your doctor for the defined duration. KZ 2% cream should be used regularly to get the optimal benefit. Do not stop applying this cream, even if you start feeling better. To eradicate the infection from the body, you need to complete the entire course of treatment. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical condition and are on medication for the same or worsen.
- Ketostar 2% Cream 30gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 130.00₹ 110.5044% CHEAPER₹ 3.68/Gram
- Kenz 2.0% Cream 30gmBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 170.00₹ 144.5027% CHEAPER₹ 4.82/Gram
- Keto Cream 30gmBy Med Manor Organics Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 258.00₹ 258.00₹ 8.6/Gram
- Myket Cream 30gmBy Kivi Labs Limited30g Cream in TubeMRP 141.00₹ 141.0029% CHEAPER₹ 4.7/Gram
- Ketovate 2% Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Bal Pharma Limited20g Cream in TubeMRP 139.00₹ 118.1511% CHEAPER₹ 5.91/Gram
- Iz K 2% CreamBy Mrhm Pharma Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 165.00₹ 165.0017% CHEAPER₹ 5.5/Gram
- Caspino Cream 30gmBy Mlt Laboratories Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 150.00₹ 150.0024% CHEAPER₹ 5.0/Gram
- Ketonext Cream 30gmBy Ethinext Pharma Pvt Ltd30g Cream in TubeMRP 125.00₹ 125.0037% CHEAPER₹ 4.17/Gram
Uses of Kz 2 %
Contraindications of Kz 2 %
- If you are allergic to Ketoconazole or any other ingredients of KZ cream.
- If you are suffering from any eye infections.
Side effects of Kz 2 %
Precautions and Warnings of Kz 2 %
Other General Warnings
- You have recently used a topical preparation (cream, lotion, gel, etc.) containing steroid to treat your skin infection.
- You experience any skin allergies after using this medicine.
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberration on your skin.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition. Contact your doctor immediately.
- Avoid using this medicine for a prolonged period.
- KZ cream is not recommended for patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Kz 2 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Kz 2 %
- KZ cream is meant for external use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Clean and dry the infected area well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Kz 2 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Kz 2 %
Dosage of Kz 2 %
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can KZ cream be used in children?
Q: Can I stop using KZ cream before the prescribed duration?
Q: What should I do if my eyes come in contact with ketoconazole cream?
Q: For how many days should I use KZ cream?
Q: Can I Use KZ cream for Athlete's foot?
Q: Is KZ cream a steroid?
Q: Is KZ cream good for pimples?
Q: Can we use KZ lotion on the face?
Q: How does KZ cream work?
- Nizoral 2% Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 November 2022]
- Nizoral 2% Cream - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 November 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 5 November 2022]