Kufril Ls Bottle Of 15ml Oral Drops
By MED MANOR ORGANICS PVT LTD
15ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Kufril Ls drops is a combination of Ambroxol, Guaifenesin and Levosalbutamol. It helps in relieving symptoms such as spasm, blockage, swelling and contraction in airways and lungs during asthmatic at
tacks and chronic bronchitis. This medicine needs to be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own, even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. Common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain. Mostly the side effects may occur for a short duration and recover soon.
|You Save||₹9.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(7.5 Mg/Ml) + Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(0.25 Mg/Ml) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(12.5 Mg/Ml)|
|Uses||Cough, sore throat|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, itching|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Ambroxol(7.5 Mg/Ml) + Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(0.25 Mg/Ml) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(12.5 Mg/Ml)
Uses of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
Kufril Ls drops is used in relieving symptoms of asthma attacks like a blockage and spasm in airways and lungs. It is also useful in chronic bronchitis, which is a condition of inflammation and swelling of air passages inside the lungs. ...
Contraindications of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
- As Kufril Ls drops contains Ambroxol, Guaiphenesin and Levosalbutamol, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these ingredients when taken alone, should be considered contraindicated for this combination....
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of kufril ls.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat (Phyranx).
- If you are suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
Side effects of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
- Stomach pain
- Itching & Rashes
- Infection of airway & lungs
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
Can I take Kufril Ls drops during pregnancy?
It is not known if Kufril Ls drops is safe during pregnancy due to limited information. Thus, avoid taking this medicine if you are pregnant. Your doctor may prescribe this medicine only if it is considered essential.
Can I take Kufril Ls drops while breastfeeding?
Components of Kufril Ls drops pass into breast milk in small amounts and it is recommended to avoid this medicine during breastfeeding to avoid any harm to the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Kufril Ls drops?
Kufril Ls drops is not known to affect your driving ability. However, if you experience any side effects like dizziness, fits and drowsiness, avoid driving and operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Kufril Ls drops?
You should not consume alcohol along with Kufril Ls drops as it can lead to drowsiness, dizziness and sensory impairment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any liver or kidney problems
- You have stomach ulcers
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of asthma or fits
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions
Directions for Use of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
- Take Kufril Ls drops as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it
Storage and disposal of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
- Store Kufril Ls drops below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date shows the last day of that month.
- Do not use kufril ls drops if you notice that the content colour is different or particles are present.
- Discard unused medicine properly, do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
Overdose of Kufril Ls drops can lead to symptoms of overdose like nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, increased heart rate or fits, stomach pain and drowsiness. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of Kufril Ls drops may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you missed a dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Mode of Action of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
How Does It Work?
Kufril Ls drops acts by thinning, liquefying and loosening the mucus that is blocking the airways so it can be coughed out easily. It also relaxes the airways and makes breathing easier.
Interactions of KUFRIL LS BOTTLE OF 15ML ORAL DROPS
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of kufril ls with other medicines. However, any interactions seen with these three components, when taken alone, may occur with this combination....
- Medicine used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol can worsen the condition.
- The water pill should not be taken along with this medicine. Potassium levels should be monitored.
- Medicine to treat heart failure like Digoxin should be used cautiously.
- Medicines to treat psychiatric disorders like Clomipramine can worsen heart-related problems.
- Other bronchodilators (like Salmeterol, Formoterol, Albuterol, etc.) and medicines that suppress cough like Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone, Codeine, Noscapine, etc.) should be used with caution along with Kufril Ls drops....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give my child Kufril Ls drops for a dry cough?
A: Kufril Ls drops is generally used for wet cough only. It helps in loosening up the mucus (phlegm), increasing airway secretions and relaxing the airways so that the mucus is released, liquefy and expelled from the airways easily through coughing. This medicine for the baby alone may not be enough and you require additional medications depending on your child's condition. Hence, it is best advised to use this medicine under medical supervision.
Q: Can Kufril Ls drops be used as a painkiller also?
A: This medicine is used to relieve symptoms of asthmatic attacks and should only be used if prescribed by your doctor. You should not use this medicine on your own as a painkiller or for any other condition, without consulting your doctor.
Q: Is Kufril Ls drops addictive?
A: No, Kufril Ls drops is not addictive, but it is advisable not to give this medicine to anyone else without consulting a doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking Kufril Ls drops on my own?
A: No, do not stop Kufril Ls drops on your own, even if you are showing signs of recovery. If the doctor considers it necessary, then he/ she may decrease the dose of the medicine gradually before stopping it. If you stop it suddenly, then it will lead to treatment failure.
Q: Can Kufril LS drops be used for cough or sore throat?
A: Yes, it can be given for cough and sore throat.
Q: Can Kufril Ls drops be given to children?
A: Yes, kufril ls can be given to children after consulting a doctor only. The doctor will decide the appropriate dose and duration based on the age and weight of the child.
Q: How do you use Kufril LS drops?
- Give Kufril LS drops as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle.
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it.
Q: Can we give Kufril syrup to kids?
A: Yes, Kufril LS drops are meant for paediatric use only. However, it should be given only after the doctor's advice.
Q: What is the dose of Kufril-LS drops for a 9 month old baby?
A: The dose of kufril ls will be decided by a paediatrician on the basis of several factors like the baby's age, body weight or severity of the condition. Do not self-medicate.
- Levosalbutamol [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Ambroxol. [Internet]. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Guaifenesin [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Xopenex HFA [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Guaifenesin- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Ambroxol levosalbutamol Guaiphenesin Syrup Manufacturer & Supplier India | Buy Online [Internet]. https://wellonapharma.com/. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed