Korandil 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Korandil 5 MG Description
Korandil 5 tablet is used to treat and prevent chest pain that is related to the heart. It contains nicorandil as an active ingredient. Korandil 5 tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor and
in doses and duration as prescribed. It is not recommended in children. You may experience side effects like headaches, nausea, vomiting, redness of the skin, etc after taking this tablet. Most of which are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Before using Korandil 5 tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Nicostar 5mg Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Lupin30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 298.80₹ 253.9839% CHEAPER₹ 8.47/Tablet
- Nicostar 5mg Bottle Of 20 TabletsBy Lupin20 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 298.80₹ 253.988% CHEAPER₹ 12.7/Tablet
- Kcor 5mg Bottle Of 20 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals20 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 363.00₹ 308.55₹ 15.43/Tablet
- Nikos 5mg TabletBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 422.20₹ 358.8714% CHEAPER₹ 11.96/Tablet
- Nicoduce 5mg TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd20 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 402.14₹ 341.82₹ 17.09/Tablet
- Nikoran 5mg Bottle Of 20 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd20 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 365.00₹ 310.25₹ 15.51/Tablet
Uses of Korandil 5 MG
Contraindications of Korandil 5 MG
- If you are allergic to nicorandil or any other components of Korandil 5 mg tablet
- If you are suffering from any heart problems
- If you are taking medications like vardenafil, sildenafil, etc. to treat impotency or riociguat to treat a lung disease
- If your doctor has told you that you have a build-up of fluid in your lung
- If you have a low blood pressure
Side effects of Korandil 5 MG
- Skin redness
Precautions and Warnings of Korandil 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from some heart condition.
- You have problems with your kidney.
- You have low blood pressure.
- You notice red, itchy, swollen eyes, experience mouth ulcers, blood in your stools or vomit, etc. after taking Korandil 5 mg tablet.
- You have a blood enzyme deficiency (glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency).
- You have a low blood potassium level and are on medications for it.
- Korandil 5 mg tablet is not recommended to be used in children.
Mode of Action of Korandil 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Korandil 5 MG
Interactions of Korandil 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You need to mention all the medicines you take including herbal, vitamins & mineral supplements to your doctor before starting Korandil 5 mg tablet.
- This medicine should not be used simultaneously with medicine like sildenafil, vardenafil (used to treat sexual problems in men), riociguat (used in lung and heart diseases) as it may lead to a serious drop in blood pressure....
- This medicine may alter the effects of certain medicines like captopril (used in heart diseases), Amitriptyline (used to treat mental health) when used concomitantly.
- Medicines like dapoxetine (used in men to treat sexual problems), prednisone (used in asthma) should be used with caution along with this medicine.
- This medicine when taken concomitantly along with painkillers like acetylsalicylic acid, naproxen, ibuprofen may increase the risk of complications like bleeding, ulcers in the stomach, and intestines. ...
- You need to be very cautious when taking this medicine along with other medicines that may increase your potassium levels.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Korandil 5 MG
Dosage of Korandil 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take Korandil 5 mg tablet?
Q: Can I take Korandil 5 mg tablet if I am pregnant?
Q: What are the side effects of Korandil 5 mg tablet?
Q: Do I have to take Korandil 5 mg tablet with or without food?
Q: Can Korandil 5 mg tablet be used in children?
Q: What is Korandil 5mg used for?
Q: What is the composition of Korandil 5?
- Ikorel 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 January 2022]
- Ikorel 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 11 January 2022]
- CDSCO - Nicorandil [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 11 January 2022]
- Nicorandil [Internet]. Lhch.nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 11 January 2022]
- Nicorandil - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 11 January 2022]