Jupiros F Tablet
Jupiros F Tablet Description
Jupiros F Tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of increased levels of cholesterol. It contains a combination of rosuvastatin and fenofibrate as its active ingredient. This medicine
works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. Cholesterol is a wax-like substance produced by your liver that plays an important role in maintaining cell membrane, hormone production, storage of vitamins and functioning of the brain. However, when it is produced in excess can lead to heart-related conditions and stroke. Before initiating the treatment inform your doctor about your complete medical history. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow the certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
|You Save||₹36.90 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Fenofibrates(160.0 Mg) + Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, headache, constipation, headache, gases, muscle pain, stomach pain|
- Rosubest F TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.40₹ 169.4918% CHEAPER₹ 16.95/Tablet
- Cardiorostin Fb TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 127.2039% CHEAPER₹ 12.72/Tablet
- Novastat Tg 10 Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 414.50₹ 352.32₹ 23.49/Tablet
- Roseday F 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 222.41₹ 189.059% CHEAPER₹ 18.91/Tablet
- Rozat F TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 249.75₹ 212.29₹ 21.23/Tablet
- Rosave F 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 390.25₹ 331.71₹ 22.11/Tablet
- Rosufit F 10/160mg Tablet 15'sBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 332.00₹ 282.2010% CHEAPER₹ 18.81/Tablet
- Turbovas F TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 249.00₹ 211.65₹ 21.17/Tablet
- Roslaren F 10 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 170.00₹ 144.5030% CHEAPER₹ 14.45/Tablet
- Razel F 10 Forte TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 246.00₹ 209.10₹ 20.91/Tablet
Uses of Jupiros F Tablet
Contraindications of Jupiros F Tablet
- If you are allergic to Rosuvastatin and/or Fenofibrate.
- If you are suffering from severe liver disease, increased liver enzymes.
- If you are suffering from severe kidney diseases.
- If you have repeated or unexplained muscle aches or pains.
- If you take a drug called ciclosporin (used after organ transplants).
- If you have gall bladder disease.
- If you have an inflammation of the pancreas.
Side effects of Jupiros F Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Jupiros F Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or are planning to get pregnant.
- You are suffering from kidney or liver disorders or are above 70 years of age.
- You are suffering from diabetes mellitus, as this medicine may increase blood sugar levels.
- You are suffering from or have ever suffered from gall bladder stones (cholelithiasis) or any gall bladder disease (as this medicine increases the risk of the formation of gall bladder stones).
- You have or ever had or are experiencing unexplained muscle aches or pains and/or have a family history of muscle disorder.
- You have a thyroid disorder or lung related disorder.
- You consume large amount of alcohol or drink too often.
- It is recommended that you have your liver functioning tests and kidney functioning test done at regular intervals.
Mode of Action of Jupiros F Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Jupiros F Tablet
- Take Jupiros F Tablet as directed by your doctor with meals
- Swallow this Tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Jupiros F Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Using Jupiros F Tablet increases the risk of bleeding when used along with blood thinners like warfarin.
- Concomitant use of Jupiros F Tablet along with medicines that reduce the activity of the immune system (ciclosporin) may lead to kidney damage.
- When Jupiros F Tablet is taken along with medicines used to lower cholesterol (statins, gemfibrozil, fenofibrate, etc.) there is an increased chance of the development of muscle disorder.
- Oestrogen containing oral contraceptives may interfere with the working fenofibrate, the active ingredient in the Jupiros F Tablet, hence the use of oral contraceptives should be done with caution along with the Jupiros F Tablet....
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat bacterial infections (fusidic acid) should be avoided as there is an increased risk of the development of muscle disorders.
- When medicines used to neutralise stomach acid (antacids) are taken along with Jupiros F Tablet they tend to decrease the concentration of rosuvastatin (the active ingredient in the Jupiros F Tablet) in the blood which may affect the efficacy of the medicine....
- Antiviral medicines like ritonavir are said to delay the elimination of rosuvastatin from the system, increasing its exposure to the system, concomitant use should be done carefully.