Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
By INDOCO REMEDIES LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop is used to provide temporary relief from irritation, burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes. It contains carboxymethylcellulose (carmellose) as its main component.
It acts as a lubricant and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eyes can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups. Before using these Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions....
Uses of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eyes.
Contraindications of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
If you are allergic to carboxymethylcellulose or any of the other ingredients of Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop.
Side effects of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
- Itching, irritation, redness, burning sensation in the eyes
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
Can I instil Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop during pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I instil Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop can be used while breastfeeding as this is meant for external application and the chances of its absorption are negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision and an inability to recognise objects properly after using Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop?
There is no information available on the interaction of this Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eyes and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens after using Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- You use contact lenses regularly.
- You are using any other eye medications.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip to the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eyes.
- Discard open single-dose container after use.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
How Does It Work?
- Our eyes continuously produce tears and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. A decrease in the production of tears leads to drying of the eyes which can result in irritation, redness and itching. Carboxymethylcellulose present in Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop due to its high viscosity prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes and reducing the dryness....Read more
Directions for Use of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
- Use Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop as advised by your doctor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this medicine.
- You should remove your contact lens before using Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Check for the colour of the solution.
- Avoid using it if has changed its colour or has become cloudy.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze after its application.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
Interactions of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
Interactions with other medicines
Tell your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or OTC products you are taking. If you use another eye drops product concomitantly with Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop, keep a minimum gap of 15 min
utes between the application of two medicines....
Storage and disposal of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
- Store Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use these eye drops once its expiry date has passed and discard it properly.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.
Dosage of Irivisc Liquigel 0.5% Eye Drops 10ml
As Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop are meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop instil the drops as soon as you remember, if the next instillation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next instillation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed instillation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop?
A: Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop are used as a lubricant and in conditions causing dry eyes.
Q: Can I use Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop frequently?
A: Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop be used with contact lenses?
A: No, it is advisable to remove contact lenses and then instil the Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop. You can use the lenses 15 mins after instilling the drops.
Q: Can Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop be used for the ears?
A: No, Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop is an eye drop and should only be used in the eyes.
Q: How to open Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop?
A: You should follow the instructions provided on the packing. Twist the nozzle in the direction shown and break the seal. Now tighten the nozzle again. Shake it well before using Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop.
Q: Can you use Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop at night?
A: Yes, you can use Irivisc Liquigel Eye Drop at any time of the day. However, it is important to abide by your doctor’s prescription.
- DailyMed - ARTIFICIAL TEARS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- DailyMed - Equate Restore Plus Lubricant Eye drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- TheraTears Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy, Refresh Optive Gel Drops (carboxymethylcellulose ophthalmic) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Refresh Tears [Internet]. Allergan-web-cdn-prod.azureedge.net. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
Last Updated on: 07 May 2021 | 03:39 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved