Incid L 10mg Tablet
Incid L 10 MG Description
Cetirizine is the active ingredient present in Incid L Tablet, used to provide symptomatic relief from various allergic conditions characterised by a runny or blocked nose, watery eyes, fever, rash,
sinus, the common cold, hives. Incid L Tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine before the prescribed duration as it may result in treatment failure. The most common side effects of Incid L Tablet are dizziness, sleepiness, drowsiness. If these side effects worsen, reach out to the nearest hospital or clinic. Children below 6 years of age should not be given this medicine and also patients with severe kidney problems.
Uses of Incid L 10 MG
Contraindications of Incid L 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Cetirizine, Hydroxyzine or any other components of Incid L Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney diseases.
Side effects of Incid L 10 MG
- Sleepiness, drowsiness
- Swelling and irritation inside the nose (rhinitis)
- A dry mouth
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Incid L 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You have bladder problems; this medicine can increase the risk of urinary retention.
- You have a history of fits (epilepsy).
- Incid L Tablet should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Incid L 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Incid L 10 MG
Interactions of Incid L 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effectiveness of Incid L Tablet may increase or decrease when other medicines are taken at the same time.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Incid L 10 MG
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Incid L 10 MG
- An overdose may cause tiredness, headache, confusion, dizziness, discomfort, skin irritation, restlessness, drowsiness, rapid heartbeats, tremor, urinary retention.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while on the medication of Incid L Tablet?
- Yes, Incid L Tablet is known to cause sleepiness or drowsiness, hence never drive or do any activity like operating machinery after taking this medicine.
- If you develop any rash, difficulty in breathing or itching immediately after taking this medicine, it could be a severe side effect, immediately seek medical help
Q: Can Incid L Tablet be used for cold?
Q: Can I take Incid L Tablet with Dolo 650?
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 April 2021].