Imxia 5 Solution 5%
By KLM LABORATORIES PVT LTD
60ml Skin Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Imxia 5 Solution 5% contains minoxidil. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. It is used in the treatment of hair loss. Using more than the advised amount is not going
to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same....
Uses of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
Imxia 5 Solution 5% is used for the treatment of hair loss.
Contraindications of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Imxia 5 Solution 5%.
- Do not use if you have a shaved scalp.
- Do not use Imxia 5 Solution 5% during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp, then do not use Imxia 5 Solution 5%.
- Do not use if you have a hypertension problem.
- Do not use it when you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- Do not use it if your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
Can I apply Imxia 5 Solution 5% during pregnancy?
There is a lack of sufficient data suggesting the safety of Imxia 5 Solution 5% during pregnancy. Therefore, it should not be used by pregnant women.
Can I apply Imxia 5 Solution 5% while breastfeeding?
Imxia 5 Solution 5%, when used for a prolonged duration on a larger area, can be absorbed and secreted in breast milk. Hence, it is better to avoid this solution while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have applied Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
It may cause dizziness; therefore, if you feel dizzy after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
There is no known interaction of Imxia 5 Solution 5% with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Imxia 5 Solution 5% is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using Imxia 5 Solution 5%.
- Imxia 5 Solution 5% should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
How Does It Work?
Minoxidil dilates the blood vessels on the scalp. It increases the blood circulation to hair follicles and promotes their growth.
Directions for Use of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
- Apply Imxia 5 Solution 5% when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this solution.
- Imxia 5 Solution 5% solution is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
Interactions with other medicines
Do not use corticosteroids, tretinoin or dithranol along with Imxia 5 Solution 5%, as it can lead to a fall in blood pressure.
Storage and disposal of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
- Store Imxia 5 Solution 5% below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Discard Imxia 5 Solution 5% when it is no longer needed or expired
Dosage of Imxia 5 Solution 5%
- Imxia 5 Solution 5% is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....Read more
- Signs and symptoms of Mntop forte overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.
Missed a Dose
If you miss applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use a hairdryer after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
- Do not use a hairdryer to dry the scalp after you apply Imxia 5 Solution 5%. Using a hairdryer on the scalp may decrease the effectiveness of treatment.
Q: Which shampoo should be used while using Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
A: Follow a normal hair care routine. However, the use of mild and gentle shampoo is the best for hair.
Q: How soon can I expect results after using Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
A: It may take two daily applications for 4 months or more before evidence of hair growth can be expected.
Q: Can I get my hair wet after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
A: Allow Imxia 5 Solution 5% to completely dry for 4 hours after applying it. After four hours you can wash your hair.
Q: Can I carry Imxia 5 Solution 5% on a flight?
A: Imxia 5 Solution 5% is inflammable. Inflammables are not allowed to carry on a flight.
Q: Can I comb my hair after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
A: Allow around 30 minutes for Imxia 5 Solution 5% to absorb sufficiently into your scalp before you brush your hair. This will ensure the hairbrush removes no product.
Q: Can I apply hair oil after applying Imxia 5 Solution 5%?
A: Apply Imxia 5 Solution 5% and let it absorb for 2-4 hours or more after which you can apply hair oil.
Q: What are the causes of hair loss?
- Nutritional deficiencies: Iron, copper, zinc, and proteins are essential for hair growth. Vitamin D is another cause of hair loss. Soak up some sun to get vitamin D.
- Hormone imbalance: Excessive male hormones can cause hair loss.
- Thyroid diseases: An increase or decrease in the thyroid hormone may cause hair to fall.
- Birth control pills: Birth control pills may cause thinning of hair.
- Stress: Sudden hair loss may be caused by excess stress. Exercise, meditation yoga and massages will reduce your chances of experiencing hair loss by reducing stress.
- Hairstyling products: Overtreated hair can lead to hair loss due to chemicals found in dyes and styling products.
- Aging: As we age, the rate at which our hair grows tends to slow down. Hair strands get thinner and loose pigment and hair becomes thinner, finer and grey. Eating whole foods will help to keep your body youthful, and your hair healthy....Read more
- Genetics: Genetic hair loss is known as androgenetic alopecia and is known to be the most common cause of hair loss.
Last Updated on: 31 Oct 2020 | 04:30 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved