Ifin 500mg Strip Of 7 Tablets
Ifin 500 MG Description
Ifin Tablet is an antifungal medicine containing Terbinafine. It is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including ringworm. Take this medicine as per the prescribe
d duration. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Side effects like headache, nausea, and vomiting can be experienced with this medicine. Most of the side effects are temporary but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about all the medicines and supplements you take, and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹29.40 (15% on MRP)|
- Texifen 500mg Tablets 7'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.00₹ 191.25₹ 27.32/Tablet
- Terboderm 500mg Tablets 7'sBy Omega Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 120.0027.98% CHEAPER₹ 17.14/Tablet
- Temiza 500mg Tablets 7'sBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 175.00₹ 175.00₹ 25/Tablet
- Terbinaforce 500mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 167.70₹ 142.5414.45% CHEAPER₹ 20.36/Tablet
- Terbocet 500mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Kivi Labs Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 300.00₹ 255.00₹ 25.5/Tablet
- Terbitotal 500 Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 172.50₹ 146.6211.97% CHEAPER₹ 20.95/Tablet
- Tebina 500mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 199.00₹ 169.15₹ 24.16/Tablet
Uses of Ifin 500 MG
Contraindications of Ifin 500 MG
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Ifin Tablet mg tablet.
- If you have problems with your liver.
Side effects of Ifin 500 MG
- Swollen face, lips and limbs
Precautions and Warnings of Ifin 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver disease.
- You experience nausea and loss of appetite.
- You are suffering from jaundice.
- You experience weakness and pain in the right upper abdomen.
- You notice severe allergic reaction on the skin such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- You have psoriasis, a skin condition with red scaly patches.
- You have a blood-related disorder.
- You have kidney-related issues.
Mode of Action of Ifin 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ifin 500 MG
- Take Ifin Tablet mg tablet as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole, with a glass of water.
- Do not break, cut, or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Ifin 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ifin Tablet mg tablet can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- Blood-thinning medicines like warfarin are not to be taken along with Terbinafine and vice-versa.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Ifin 500 MG
- Ifin Tablet mg tablets should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Ifin 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)