Ring Guard Plus Cream Tube Of 5 G
Ring Guard Cream is an anti-fungal medicated cream that proves to be an effective remedy for fungal infections such as ringworms. It is also useful in ailments such as Athlete's foot, itching, burning, redness and cracking of the skin. It stops the growth of fungal infections.
- It provides effective relief from fungal infections.
- Helpful in treating mild skin infections in 7 days.
- It is useful against Athletes' foot, itching, burning, redness and cracking of the skin.
- Effective in the treatment of fungal skin infections in the groin, neck and armpits.
- Ring Guard Plus cream contains Miconazole Nitrate, Neomycin Sulphate, which is effective for treating a skin condition known as pityriasis (tinea versicolor).
- Miconazole is an azole antifungal that works by preventing the growth of fungus.
- It also has Neomycin Sulphate, which is primarily known for healing wounds and stopping any bacterial growth on surgical wounds.
- It is an effective remedy for ringworm that is commonly caused by mould-like parasites living on the outer layer of our skin, and it spreads via human contact.
- It is useful for treating mild infections and itching near the groin, neck, belly and armpits.
- It is useful for treating paronychia, which is an infection around the fingernails & toenails affecting the cuticle and the sides of the nails.
How to Use
- The affected area must be washed thoroughly and dried carefully before the application of the cream.
- Apply Ring Guard cream 2-3 times a day for ten days until the lesion has disappeared.
- Consult a physician before use.
- Continue to use this medication until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after starting miconazole.
- Stopping the medication too early may allow the fungus to continue to grow, resulting in a relapse of the infection.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not apply it near the eye, mouth, or vagina.
- It should be kept away from children.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct light.
- Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than seven days.
Q 1. Is it normal for the affected area to burn after applying Ring Guard Plus Cream?
Ans. You are likely to experience mild burning and itching sensations around the affected area since it
contains strong chemicals. However, you should consult your doctor if you develop any allergic reactions or swelling in the mouth.
Q 2. For how long can one keep using this medicine?
Ans. You must use the medicine as prescribed by your doctor and ensure that it is not overused.