Histakind Suspension 60ml
Histakind 30 MG Description
Histakind Suspension is a medicine used to provide relief from allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis and hives (chronic idiopathic urticaria). It contains fexofenadine as an active ingredient
. It helps in relieving symptoms such as watery eyes, runny or blocked nose, itching, sneezing, skin redness, itching and swelling. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children inform your doctor if your child is allergic to this medicine and your child’s complete medical history. Give this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child.
- Fexigra Raspberry Vanilla Flavour Bottle Of 100ml SuspensionBy Cipla Limited100ml Suspension in BottleMRP 141.90₹ 141.90₹ 1.42/Ml
- Histafree Raspberry Vanilla Flavour Bottle Of 60ml SuspensionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 85.00₹ 76.509% CHEAPER₹ 1.28/Ml
- Fexy Suspension 60mlBy Lupin60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 124.95₹ 106.21₹ 1.77/Ml
- Fx 24 Suspension 60mlBy Hetero Healthcare Limited60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 71.50₹ 71.5015% CHEAPER₹ 1.19/Ml
- Histafree 30mg Bottle Of 5ml SuspensionBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd5ml Suspension in BottleMRP 85.00₹ 72.25₹ 14.45/Ml
Uses of Histakind 30 MG
Contraindications of Histakind 30 MG
Side effects of Histakind 30 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Histakind 30 MG
Other General Warnings
- Your child has or has liver or kidney disease.
- Your child is suffering from any heart disease.
- Shake the Histakind Suspension bottle well, before each use.
Mode of Action of Histakind 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Histakind 30 MG
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use and read the label for any special instruction.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Histakind 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Histakind Suspension works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently giving or might give to your child to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are giving your child antimicrobial medicines such as ketoconazole and erythromycin to treat infections.
- Acidity medicines should be given two hours before this medicine and not along with it
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Histakind 30 MG
- Store it in a cool dry place. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.