Hestin B 8mg Tablets
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Hestin B 8 MG Description
Hestin B 8mg Tab contains Betahistine.
|You Save||₹6.60 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Betahistine(8.0 Mg)
13 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Hestin B 8mg Tablets
- Dizeazy Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.00₹ 39.20₹ 3.92/Tablet
- Biohistin 8mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.10₹ 60.91₹ 6.09/Tablet
- Betahistol 8mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.95₹ 41.61₹ 4.16/Tablet
- Vertirest 8mg TabletBy Linux Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 60.00₹ 6/Tablet
- B Stil 8mg TabletBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.50₹ 76.92₹ 7.69/Tablet
- Vesbal 8mg TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.50₹ 50.57₹ 5.06/Tablet
- Verbet 8mg TabletBy Albert David Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.60₹ 67.66₹ 6.77/Tablet
- Vertin 8mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 176.61₹ 150.12₹ 10.01/Tablet
- Dizibeat 8mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.00₹ 6.8/Tablet
- Vertipress 8mg TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.54₹ 58.26₹ 5.83/Tablet
Uses of Hestin B 8 MG
It is used in the treatment of Meniere's syndrome (it is an ear disorder with symptoms like vertigo, ringing in the ears, hearing loss and nausea).
Contraindications of Hestin B 8 MG
- If you are allergic to Betahistine or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are suffering from untreated high blood pressure due to tumour in adrenal gland (phaechromocytoma)
Side effects of Hestin B 8 MG
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
Mode of Action of Hestin B 8 MG
How Does It Work?
This medicine improves blood flow in the inner ear and reduces pressure built in the ear.
Directions for Use of Hestin B 8 MG
Swallow the tablet as a whole along with a glass of water.
Interactions of Hestin B 8 MG
- Medicines used to treat allergies called anti-histamines. This medicine can affect how your allergy medicines work and allergies can worsen
- Medicines used to treat depression (Selegiline)
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease
Take medicine with or after food. Taking with food may reduce the side effects related to the stomach.
Storage and disposal of Hestin B 8 MG
- This medicine does not require any specific storage conditions
- Try to keep out of the reach of children
Dosage of Hestin B 8 MG
- Overdose may cause nausea, abdominal pain, sleepiness, vomiting, fits, indigestion, impaired balance or coordination, lung or heart complications
- If you think you have had an overdose of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one....
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should be discussed with my healthcare professional before I start the treatment with these medicines?
A: Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor about your medical history including allergies, stomach ulcers (past or active), asthma, and pheochromocytoma.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you