Gudpres Xl 25mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Gudpres Xl 25 MG Description
Gudpres Xl Capsule is used to treat high blood pressure and various other heart-related conditions such as angina (chest pain), heart failure, preventing further complications. It contains metoprolol
as its active ingredient that acts by relaxing the blood vessels, reducing the load on the heart and decreasing blood pressure. Gudpres Xl Capsule should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not abruptly stop taking the medicine. This tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting the Gudpres Xl Capsule.
|You Save||₹6.47 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Metoprolol Tartarate(25.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood pressure, angina (chest pain), prevent heart attack and migraine|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, low blood pressure|
Uses of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
Contraindications of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
- If you are allergic to metoprolol or other ingredients of Gudpres Xl Capsule.
- If you have a heart condition such as heart block, uncontrolled heart failure.
- If you have asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or lung condition.
- If you have low blood pressure, diabetes, renal or liver disease, a decreased heart rate.
- If you have an electrolyte imbalance, acid-base imbalance.
- If you are taking medication like verapamil, diltiazem, disopyramide (heart medicine).
Side effects of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
- Stomach pain
- A sudden drop in blood pressure when you stand from a seated or lying down position (orthodynamic hypotension)
Precautions and Warnings of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking the Gudpres Xl Capsule.
- You have medical conditions such as diabetes, heart conditions, liver or kidney disease.
- You have respiratory conditions like asthma, obstructive lungs disease (COPD).
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You have a tumour of the adrenal gland tissue (Pheochromocytoma).
- You have an overactive thyroid (a condition when the thyroid gland produces too much of the thyroxine hormone).
- You are suffering from a type of skin disease psoriasis.
- You have circulation related problems in the toes, arm, legs or fingers.
- You are suffering from a type of chest pain (Prinzmetal’s angina).
- You recently had a heart attack, chest pain or heart surgery.
- Gudpres Xl Capsule should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
Interactions of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Gudpres Xl works or this medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for a brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
- Store Gudpres Xl Capsules below 25°C. Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Gudpres Xl 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Gudpres Xl Capsule a beta-blocker?
Q: Can I stop taking Gudpres Xl if my blood pressure level comes in control?
Q: Is Gudpres Xl blood thinner?
- Metoprolol film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- METOPROLOL SUCCINATE- metoprolol succinate ER tablets tablet, film coated, extended release [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Lactmed - Metoprolol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]
- Metoprolol film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 17 May 2022]