Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4mg Bottle Of 30 Tablets
Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG Description
Gtn Sorbitrate Cr Tablet is used to prevent chest pain caused by angina pectoris, spasms in the blood vessels of the heart mainly due to blockages in the heart vessels. It contains glyceryl trinitrat
or nitroglycerin as its active component. It acts as a vasodilator that helps in dilating and relaxing the blood vessels of the heart, thus reducing the pressure on the heart by making it easier to pump blood. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor. You should never stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor, as it may increase the risk of heart-related complications. Inform your doctor about all the known medical conditions and medication history.
|You Save||₹50.57 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nitroglycerin / Glyceryl Trinitrate(6.4 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, low blood pressure, increase in heart rate|
Uses of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
Contraindications of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
- If you are allergic to glyceryl trinitrate, nitroglycerin or any of the components present in the Gtn Sorbitrate Cr Tablet.
- If you are suffering from anaemia.
- If you recently had head trauma or brain haemorrhage resulting in increase pressure within the brain.
- If you have increased pressure in the eye (Glaucoma).
- If you are taking sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil that are used for the treatment of erection problems.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease.
Side effects of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
- Increased heart rate
Precautions and Warnings of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver, heart or kidney problems.
- You have a low body temperature (hypothermia).
- You have poor nutrition due to an unbalanced diet or digestion problems (malnutrition).
- You are suffering from abnormally low levels of oxygen in the blood.
- You have or had any condition affecting the blood supply to the brain.
- You are suffering from very low blood pressure, low blood volume or conditions that lower blood volume in the heart or any other heart disorder.
Mode of Action of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
- Gtn Sorbitrate Cr Tablets should be consumed as prescribed by your doctor.
- You should swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not chew the Tablet.
- You can take this medicine with or without food, but preferably at the same time every day.
Interactions of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Gtn Sorbitrate Cr Tablet works or Gtn Sorbitrate Cr Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, erection problems, other vasodilators, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
Storage and disposal of Gtn Sorbitrate Cr 6.4 MG
- Do not store it above 25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the packet.