Galpen 1gm Injection
Galpen 1 G Description
Galpen Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Galpen Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end antibiot
ic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Galpen 1 G
- Galpen Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Galpen 1 G
Side effects of Galpen 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Galpen 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Galpen 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Galpen 1 G
Interactions of Galpen 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Galpen Injection works, or Galpen Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Galpen 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.