Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet is used to treat neuropathic pain. It is a combination medicine containing gabapentin and methylcobalamin. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and durat
ion as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness and diarrhoea are few side effects of Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet. Report to your doctor if you notice that the side effects persist or worsen. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and as well as all the medicines and supplements you take and along with the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting Gabaneuron.
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg) + Gabapentin(100.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, dry mouth, sore throat|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
- Nurokind G 100mg New Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 82.50₹ 70.1217% CHEAPER₹ 7.01/Tablet
- Gabantin Plus TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.00₹ 91.80₹ 9.18/Tablet
Uses of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Gabapentin, Methylcobalamin or any of the ingredients of Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet.
- If you have an eye disorder due to excess consumption of tobacco, especially cigar and pipe.
- Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet is not meant to treat anaemia, especially in pregnant women.
Side effects of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have a heart, kidney, liver, brain or breathing disorder.
- You are an older adult, the risk of getting side effects are more.
- You develop stomach pain and discomfort after taking Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet.
- You notice any behavioural change and have suicidal thoughts after taking Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet.
- You experience severe allergic reactions like breathing difficulties, swelling and low blood pressure, immediately inform your doctor.
- Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet should not be stopped as it may lead to side effects like fits and other mental disturbances.
Mode of Action of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- You may experience drowsiness if you are taking medicines like Morphine. You may require a lower dose of this medicine. Talk to your doctor about it.
- You may experience mood swings, anxiety and irritability if you are taking medicines to treat fits like Phenobarbitone, Primidone, Phenytoin and Ethyl phenacemide.
- Antacids should be taken with a gap of two hours after consumption of Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet.
- Gabaneuron should not be taken at the same time with antibiotics, especially tetracycline, as it can reduce the effectiveness of antibiotics.
- Cough medicine like Hydrocodone, cancer medicines, especially Methotrexate can reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
- Other medicines like Cholestyramine, Neomycin, Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Metformin and Nitrous oxide can interact with the action of Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Gabaneuron 100 mg tablets in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Gabaneuron 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is neuropathic pain? How can I differentiate it from muscle pain?
Q: Is there anything else I need to know before using Gabaneuron 100 mg tablet?
- When you are taking Gabaneuron, it is advised to use contraception to avoid pregnancy.
- Components of this medicine can cause dependence and you are advised to be cautious if you are taking this medicine for a long period.
- Gabaneuron should not be stopped suddenly and a gradual reduction of the dose is advisable to avoid side effects like fits and other mental problems.
Q: Is Gabaneuron a painkiller?
Q: When should I take Gabaneuron 100?
Q: How long should I take Gabaneuron?
Q: What are the side effects of Gabaneuron?
Q: What is the dose of Gabaneuron?
- CDSCO - Methylcobalamin and Gabapentin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- GABIL (Gabapentin and Methylcobalamin) Tablets [Internet]. Biocon.com. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- NEURONTIN (gabapentin) Tablets/Capsules/Oral solution, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Gabapentin 100 mg capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Gabapentin 100 mg capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Methylcobalamin - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
- Gabapentin: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 4 March 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Gabaneuron 100 Mg 500 Mcg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Gabaneuron Nt Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Gabaneuron 300 Mg 500 Mcg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Gabaneuron Nt 100 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Gabaneuron Nt 400 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gabaneuron Sr 600 Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gabaneuron Nt 300 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gabaneuron 300 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Gabaneuron Nt 100 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets