Gabamax Gold Capsule
By ARISTO PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Gabamax Gold Capsule Description
Gabamax Gold Capsule is used to treat diabetic neuropathy. It is a condition of nerve damage due to uncontrolled diabetes. It is also used to treat neuropathies caused due to other conditions such as
alcohol-induced, vitamin deficiency, etc. Gabamax Gold consists of benfotiamine, mecobalamin, folic acid, pregabalin and pyridoxine as active ingredients. This medicine acts by lowering the risk of nerve damage by increasing protein synthesis and thereby protecting nerve cells. Take Gabamax Gold Capsule as directed by the doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any other known medical condition.
|You Save||₹21.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(7.5 Mg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Benfotiamine(7.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.75 Mg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, sleepiness, increased appetite|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(7.5 Mg) + Pregabalin(75.0 Mg) + Benfotiamine(7.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.75 Mg)
Uses of Gabamax Gold Capsule
- Gabamax Gold is used for the management of diabetic neuropathy or alcohol-induced neuropathy (nerve damage resulting in nerve pain).
- It is also used to treat and manage vitamin B deficiency resulting in neuropathy.
Contraindications of Gabamax Gold Capsule
- If you are allergic to benfotiamine, vitamin B9, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pregabalin, or any other ingredient of this Capsule.
- If you have any known medical condition such as cancer.
Side effects of Gabamax Gold Capsule
- Blurred vision
- Increase appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Gabamax Gold Capsule
Can I take the Gabamax Gold Capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effect of Gabamax Gold on pregnancy. Thus, it is advised to avoid taking this medicine during pregnancy. Talk to your doctor if you are planning a pregnancy or think you may be pregnant.
Can I take the Gabamax Gold Capsule while breastfeeding?
A component of Gabamax Gold is excreted into the breast milk. Your doctor may either suggest you to discontinue breastfeeding or this medicine. Inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Gabamax Gold Capsule?
You may experience dizziness, sleepiness after taking this medicine. Thus, it is advised to be cautious or avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the Gabamax Gold Capsule?
It is advised to avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it may worsen the side effect as well as recovery.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to this Capsule.
- You have diabetes, heart failure, kidney disease, spinal cord injury.
- You experience dizziness, sleepiness, loss of consciousness, confusion, etc.
- You experience a vision-related problem such as loss of vision, blurred vision, etc.
- You experience any withdrawal effects such as fits, depression, sleeplessness, headache, nausea, anxiety, diarrhoea, etc.
- You have or experience any pyschological behaviour, dependence, constipation, etc.
- You have Leber's disease (a condition that leads to blindness).
Mode of Action of Gabamax Gold Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical (neurotransmitter) in the brain responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves.
- Vitamin B9, also known as Folic Acid, is one of the important vitamins which play a significant role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells....
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Adequate supply is a must for proper nerve function and bone formation & regeneration.
- Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form of vitamin B1, which on absorption gets converted to thiamine. It helps the body to break down sugars in the diet, thus improving the functions of the heart and nerve cells....
Directions for Use of Gabamax Gold Capsule
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
Interactions of Gabamax Gold Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Gabamax Gold Capsule works or Gabamax Gold itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Gabamax Gold Capsule
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Gabamax Gold Capsule
Overdose of Gabamax Gold may cause fits, confusion, agitation, etc. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Gabamax Gold be taken every day?
A: You can take Gabamax Gold every day only if recommended by the doctor. Your doctor will advise you of this supplement for the desired duration based on your health condition.
Q: Is the Gabamax Gold Capsule good for diabetes neuropathy?
A: Yes, Gabamax Gold is used to treat and manage diabetes neuropathy. It is a condition where the nerve gets damaged due to high blood sugar levels (diabetes).
- ELMECOB PG Capsule [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B6 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 28 July 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed