Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
By WALLACE PHARMACEUTICALS
15g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
3 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fusiwal B Cream 15gm is a combination of two medicines, Fusidic acid and Beclomethasone which help in controlling skin conditions like itching, redness and scaly skin involving bacterial infections. Fusidic acid is an antibiotic which controls the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Beclomethasone is a steroid that reduces the redness, swelling and discomfort. Use Fusiwal B Cream 15gm as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Uses of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
For the treatment of bacterial skin infections characterised by redness, itching and scaly skin (eczema or dermatitis).
Contraindications of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
- If you are allergic to Fusidic acid, Beclomethasone or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have a fungal, viral or serious bacterial infection of the skin.
- If you have skin lesions due to tuberculosis or syphilis.
- If you have red spots and rashes around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis and rosacea).
- If you develop skin rashes after a vaccination.
Side effects of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
- Irritation of skin
- Dryness of skin
- Rashes, swelling of lips and inside the mouth, difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
Can I use Fusiwal B Cream 15gm during pregnancy?
Limited information is available about the safe use of this medicine during pregnancy. Therefore, the use of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm should be avoided in pregnant women unless considered essential and prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Fusiwal B Cream 15gm while breastfeeding?
It is not known whether Fusiwal B Cream 15gm passes into breastmilk. Do not use this medicine for nursing women unless prescribed by your doctor and in any case, it should not be applied to breasts to prevent intake of medicine by your baby while feeding.
Can I drive if I have applied Fusiwal B Cream 15gm?
Fusiwal B Cream 15gm does not affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Fusiwal B Cream 15gm?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, avoid using alcohol as it can delay the healing or decrease the body's response to infection.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience worsening of symptoms after using this medicine.
- You are using it for children below 6 years of age.
- You are using it for a duration of more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
How Does It Work?
Fusiwal B Cream 15gm contains two medicines, Fusidic acid and Beclomethasone. Beclomethasone is a steroid medicine which reduces the itching, swelling, redness and discomfort caused due to the skin condition (eczema or dermatitis) while Fusidic acid is an antibiotic which controls bacterial infection of the skin by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
- Use this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
Interactions with other medicines
Since this cream is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
- Store below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine.
Dosage of Fusiwal B Cream 15gm
- As Fusiwal B Cream 15gm is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this medicine, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Fusiwal B Cream 15gm for skin boils?
A: No, you should not apply Fusiwal B Cream 15gm on boils. Consult your doctor and find a suitable medicine for your condition.
Q: Can I use Fusiwal B Cream 15gm for diaper rash ?
A: Fusiwal B Cream 15gm should not be used for diaper rash. Consult your doctor and use a medicine suggested by him.
Q: Does Fusiwal B Cream 15gm contains steroid?
A: Yes, Fusiwal B Cream 15gm contains a steroid medicine, namely Beclomethasone.
Q: How long should I use Fusiwal B Cream 15gm?
A: Fusiwal B Cream 15gm should be used for the duration prescribed by your doctor, as this medicine contains a steroid long term use of steroid is not recommended. If your condition doesn't improve over time, consult your doctor.
Last Updated on: 20 Mar 2021 | 09:44 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved