Fungicide Lotion 90ml
Fungicide Lotion 90ml Description
Fungicide Lotion is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains a combination of ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione as its active ingredients. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhib
its its growth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Fungicide Lotion should be used as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
Contraindications of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
Side effects of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
Other General Warnings
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the shampoo does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
- Fungicide Lotion should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Fungicide Lotion may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Fungicide Lotion rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
- Store the Fungicide Lotion in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged products.
Dosage of Fungicide Lotion 90ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Fungicide Lotion?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Fungicide Lotion good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Fungicide Lotion will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Fungicide be used on coloured hair?
Q: Will Fungicide cure dandruff permanently?
Q: What is the use of Fungicide Lotion?
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 7 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff [Internet]. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 27 July 2022]