Forxiga 10mg Strip Of 14 Tablets
Forxiga 10 MG Description
Forxiga 10mg tablet contains dapagliflozin and is used in type 2 diabetes along with diet and exercise. It is to be taken orally with a glass of water daily and at a fixed time. It lowers high blood
sugar levels by excreting excess blood sugar through urine. You should inform your doctor about all the other medicines you are consuming before starting with this medicine. Do not use Forxiga 10mg tablet if you are allergic to dapagliflozin or you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not skip the meal, take small but frequent meals. Before starting treatment with this medicine you should inform your doctor about your previous health, medical history, pregnancy, breastfeeding and also if you are on any medication. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise along with the medicine. An individual with uncontrolled diabetes is at increased risk of various health complications such as eye, kidney and nerve problems, heart diseases and stroke.
- Gemflozin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Additus Medi Healthcare Llp10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.00₹ 126.65₹
- Gluxida 10 Tablet 14 No'sBy Metalis Lifesciences Private Limited14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 204.40₹ 173.74₹
- Vivadapa 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Vaks Pharma Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 140.00₹
- Gluject 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.00₹ 191.25₹
- Gluxit 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹
- Daparyl 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 142.00₹ 120.70₹
- Dgturn Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Deepkamal Health Services Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹
- Dapalex 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 232.00₹ 197.20₹
- Diabiz 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.00₹ 91.35₹
- Dapa Cose 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 131.94₹ 131.94₹
Uses of Forxiga 10 MG
Contraindications of Forxiga 10 MG
Side effects of Forxiga 10 MG
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Genital infections
- Increase in frequency of urination, painful urination
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Forxiga 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have type 1 diabetes, where the body does not produce any insulin.
- You have a liver or kidney disease.
- You have fever, nausea or vomiting or infection of the urinary tract.
- You are taking medicines for high blood pressure and have a history of low blood pressure.
- Your blood sugar levels are high, leading to dehydration.
- You have stomach pain, excessive thirst, fast and deep breathing, confusion, unusual sleepiness or tiredness, a sweet smell to breathe, a sweet or metallic taste in the mouth, or different odour urine or sweat or rapid weight loss. If you find these symptoms, then immediately inform your doctor....
- You have pain, tenderness, redness, or swelling of the genitals or the area between the genitals and the anus.
Mode of Action of Forxiga 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Forxiga 10 MG
Interactions of Forxiga 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Forxiga 10mg tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Taking medicine used to remove water from the body (Diuretic), along with this medicine, can cause excessive water loss.
- Inform your doctor if you are on other medicines for diabetes like insulin or a sulfonylurea. Your doctor shall adjust their dose when prescribing Forxiga 10mg tablet.
Storage and disposal of Forxiga 10 MG
- Store Forxiga 10mg tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight and moisture.
- This medicine should be kept out of the sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Forxiga 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: can I take Forxiga 10mg tablet along with insulin?
Q: Can I take this medicine if I have kidney disease?
Q: Does Forxiga 10mg tablet cause loss of body weight?
Q: How Forxiga 10mg tablet works?
Q: Does Forxiga 10mg tablet is useful in type 1 diabetes mellitus?
Q: What is the composition of Forxiga 10?
Q: What are the side effects of Forxiga 10?
- Forxiga 10 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Forxiga 10 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]