Flurish 150mg Strip Of 1 Tablet
Flurish 150 MG Description
Flurish Tablet contains ibandronic acid as its active medicine. It is used to treat weak bones (osteoporosis) in women of menopausal age. A menopausal woman may experience certain hormonal changes re
sulting in weak bones and susceptibility to fractures, if not taken care of. This medicine will aid in preventing weak bones by improving the bone mineral density. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration.
Uses of Flurish 150 MG
Contraindications of Flurish 150 MG
- If you have a known allergy to ibandronic acid or any other ingredient of this medicine.
- If your blood calcium levels are low.
- If you have any abnormalities in the food pipe, difficulty in swallowing.
- If you are galactose intolerant.
- If you have trouble sitting upright for at least one hour after taking the dose.
Side effects of Flurish 150 MG
- Low level of calcium
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Flurish 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have trouble sitting upright for 1 hour.
- You have any problem with swallowing.
- You experience pain in the abdomen or severe heartburn after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have poor oral hygiene, any ongoing or scheduled dental treatment or unhealed wound in the mouth.
- You notice pain or swelling in your jaws.
- You are taking steroid medicines like prednisolone, dexamethasone or betamethasone.
- You have or had cancer.
- Tell about your complete medical history and ongoing medications to your doctor.
Mode of Action of Flurish 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Flurish 150 MG
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- Flurish Tablet should be taken the first thing in the morning with a full glass of water.
- Do not eat or drink anything (except water) for at least 1 hour (or the duration mentioned by your doctor) after consuming this medicine.
- Do not lie down, recline or bend forward but sit upright for at least 1 hour after consuming this medicine.
Interactions of Flurish 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Flurish Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Do not take the Flurish Tablet along with calcium, iron, aluminium or magnesium supplements or antacids as these may interfere with its absorption.
- Take these medicines after a gap of 6 hours for best results.
- Medicines like aspirin, diclofenac, ibuprofen (NSAID's) should be avoided or used with caution along with the Flurish Tablet as they may increase the level of gastric discomfort caused.
Storage and disposal of Flurish 150 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.