Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
By FLUENSE HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components body requires for optimal health.
|You Save||₹15.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Ferrous Ascorbate(100.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Ferrous Ascorbate(100.0 Mg)
13 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Fericip Xt TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.65₹ 91.99₹ 9.2/Tablet
- Filron Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Filant India Healthcare10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Fe 3 Xt TabletBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.45₹ 86.64₹ 8.66/Tablet
- Imax Xt TabletBy Genetica Pharma Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹ 8.42/Tablet
- Forrbc Xt Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Excellamed Laboratory Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.00₹ 170.00₹ 11.33/Tablet
- Hb Set TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.44₹ 138.92₹ 13.89/Tablet
- Zemcifer Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 149.25₹ 126.86₹ 12.69/Tablet
- Ozored Rf Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 52.00₹ 44.20₹ 4.42/Tablet
- Hemfer Xt TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.00₹ 133.45₹ 13.34/Tablet
- Irozorb TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 144.00₹ 122.40₹ 12.24/Tablet
Uses of Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement
- You should not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage and disposal of Flured Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
A: Foods rich in folic acid and iron are seafood, leafy green vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, orange, resins, etc.
Q: Are there any side effects associated with this supplement?
A: You may experience skin rashes, stomach discomforts, diarrhoea and vomiting if consumed in excess. Taking too much of this supplement can interfere with the absorption of some other nutrients like zinc and vitamin B12.
Q: Does this supplement interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours...
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers)
Q: What happens in deficiency of folic acid?
A: One may develop anaemia, ulcers in the mouth, diarrhoea and flatulence. In severe cases, it can cause infertility.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you