Fluner 10mg Tablet
Fluner 10 MG Description
Fluner 10 tablet is used in controlling migraines. It contains flunarizine as its main ingredient. Migraine is a condition where an individual experiences a headache of varying intensity that is ofte
n accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. This medicine should not be used for an acute attack of migraine. The use of this medicine is not recommended for children below 18 years of age. It is also important to follow a healthy lifestyle and avoid triggers for migraines like strong smells, sounds, certain food items, extremes of temperature, lack of sleep, etc. Discussion with your doctor may help you identify your migraine attack triggers. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Inform your doctor about your medical history and if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding before starting this medicine.
Uses of Fluner 10 MG
Contraindications of Fluner 10 MG
- If you have an allergy to flunarizine or any other ingredients of Fluner 10 tablet.
- If you have Parkinson’s disease or have a family history of Parkinson’s disease.
- If you have or had suffered from any psychiatric disorders..
Side effects of Fluner 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings of Fluner 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from psychiatric disorders.
- You have problems with your liver.
- You experience fatigue, muscle pain, and weakness.
- You have Parkinson's disease and are taking medicines for treating the same.
- You are an elderly patient.
Mode of Action of Fluner 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fluner 10 MG
- Fluner 10 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Fluner 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Fluner 10 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking medicines like mephenytoin (which are used to treat some psychiatric illnesses), oral contraceptives, or other medicines to treat fits/seizures.
- Fluner 10 tablet when taken along with medicines like zolpidem diazepam, alprazolam, etc may cause excessive sedation.
Storage and disposal of Fluner 10 MG
- Store Fluner 10 tablets below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight, and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.