Flubi Eye Drops 5ml
By ENTOD PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flubi 0.03 % Description
Flubi Eye Drop is an eye drop used for reducing post-operative inflammatory conditions like swelling and redness of the eyes. It contains a combination of flurbiprofen and methylcellulose as its acti
ve ingredients. You need to use Flubi Eye Drop as advised by the doctor. Avoid wearing contact lenses & being in the sunlight for too long while on its treatment. Before using Flubi, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
|You Save||₹12.12 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||To reduce post-operative pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Burning, stinging sensation, redness in the eyes|
Check more medicines with composition as Flurbiprofen(0.03 %)
Uses of Flubi 0.03 %
Flubi Eye Drop is used to reduce the post-operative inflammatory conditions (such as swelling and redness) of the eyes.
Contraindications of Flubi 0.03 %
- If you are allergic to flurbiprofen, methylcellulose or any other ingredients of the Flubi Eye Drop.
- If you are suffering from any viral eye infections.
- If you tend to bleed easily.
- If you are taking medicines that increase the time needed for your blood to clot.
- If you are more than 6 months pregnant (the third trimester).
- It should not be used during surgery.
Side effects of Flubi 0.03 %
- Irritation in the eyes
- Stinging or burning sensation in the eyes
- Redness in the eyes
- Bleeding in the eye
Precautions and Warnings of Flubi 0.03 %
Can I take Flubi Eye Drops 5ml during pregnancy?
Flubi Eye Drop should not be used during pregnancy (especially in the third trimester) as there is limited information about the effects on pregnant women. Please consult your doctor before using any medicines during pregnancy.
Can I take Flubi Eye Drops 5ml while breastfeeding?
Flubi Eye Drop should not be used while breastfeeding as there is limited safety information available, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Flubi Eye Drops 5ml?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision after instilling Flubi Eye Drop. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Flubi Eye Drops 5ml?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with Flubi Eye Drop. So it is important to consult your physician if you drink too often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any other eye problems or viral infections of the eye.
- You experience any kind of allergic reaction after using these drops.
- There may be a possibility that you experience slow or delayed healing.
Mode of Action of Flubi 0.03 %
How Does It Work?
Flubi Eye Drop works by blocking the production of certain natural substances, known as prostaglandins, in the body which are responsible for pain, swelling and redness in the eyes.
Directions for Use of Flubi 0.03 %
- Use Flubi Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Shake it well before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- After instilling the drops, close your eyes for 2-3 minutes; do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper, it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a napkin or tissue.
- If you are prescribed any other eye drops, you need to keep an interval of at least 5 minutes between both the drops.
Interactions of Flubi 0.03 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Flubi Eye Drop is to be used externally, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
- If you use another eye drop product concomitantly with Flubi, keep a minimum gap of 5-10 minutes between the application of two medicines.
Storage and disposal of Flubi 0.03 %
- Store it at a temperature not exceeding 15°C - 25°C.
- Protect it from freezing.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the solution if it changes colour, turns cloudy or if it contains particles.
Dosage of Flubi 0.03 %
As Flubi Eye Drop is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, if you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed instilling it, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-instil this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
B. Pharm, M. Pharm
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Flubi Eye Drop safe for babies?
A: No, do not use Flubi Eye Drop or any other medicine unless prescribed by the doctor. Always consult a paediatrician before giving any medicine to babies.
Q: What is the use of Flubi Eye Drop?
A: Flubi Eye Drop is used to reduce post-operative inflammatory conditions (such as swelling, redness) of the eyes.
Q: Will Flubi Eye Drop cause blurry vision?
A: Yes, Flubi Eye Drop may cause blurry vision for some time or short duration. If this condition worsens, connect with your doctor. Avoid performing any activities requiring consciousness.
Q: Does Flubi Eye Drop need to be refrigerated?
A: No, Flubi Eye Drop need not be refrigerated. Store it at a temperature not exceeding 15°C - 25°C.
Q: How frequently I can use Flubi Eye Drop?
A: Flubi Eye Drop should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use it endlessly if you do not see any improvement.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed