Flozen Forte Tablet
Flozen Forte 10 MG Description
Flozen Forte Tablet is used to provide relief from inflammation,swelling and pain in various conditions. Flozen Forte Tablet contains serratiopeptidase, an enzyme that works by blocking the release o
f chemical substance released in the body during inflammation. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Uses of Flozen Forte 10 MG
Contraindications of Flozen Forte 10 MG
- If you are allergic to serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the Flozen Forte Tablet
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Flozen Forte 10 MG
- Rash or redness
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Flozen Forte 10 MG
- No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a history of bleeding disorder.
- You have liver or kidney disorder.
- You experience an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have a planned surgery coming up.
Mode of Action of Flozen Forte 10 MG
How Does It Work?
- Flozen Forte Tablet works by blocking the release of certain chemicals in the body, which cause pain, swelling and redness.
Directions for Use of Flozen Forte 10 MG
Interactions of Flozen Forte 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Flozen Forte Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- If you are taking any blood-thinning medicines.
Storage and disposal of Flozen Forte 10 MG
- Store the medicine below 25ºC.
- Protect it from light and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.