Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml
By SRG MEDICAL (DISINFICANT)
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Fevnol 250 MG Description
Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen. It belongs to a group of medicines called Analgesics (painkillers) or Antipyretic (medicines used to reduce fever).
|You Save||₹5.55 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(250.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(250.0 Mg)
Uses of Fevnol 250 MG
- Periods pain
- Joint Pain
- Flu like symptoms
Contraindications of Fevnol 250 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking any other product that contains paracetamol
Side effects of Fevnol 250 MG
- Side effects of paracetamol are rare
- Very rare cases of serious reactions may occur like skin rash, reddening, blisters, difficulty in breathing, swollen face or a runny nose
- Immune disorders where blood doesn't clot properly (thrombocytopenia purpura)
- High number of methemoglobin (form of haemoglobin containing iron) known as methaemoglobenaemia
- Low number of white blood cells (agranulocytosis)
Precautions and Warnings of Fevnol 250 MG
Can I take Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml during pregnancy?
It can be taken in pregnancy as there are no side effects in recommended doses; however, consult your doctor on the use of this medicine before taking.
Can I take Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml while breastfeeding?
Paracetamol passes into breastmilk in small amount. This medicine can be used during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml?
Paracetamol is not likely to affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml?
It is advised not to consume alcohol during the treatment, as it may cause liver damage especially more than three alcoholic drinks per day.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have severe liver or kidney disease
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol, taking too much of the same can cause liver damage
- You are alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition
Mode of Action of Fevnol 250 MG
How Does It Work?
There are some chemicals in the body called prostaglandins. These are substances that cause pain, swelling, fever. Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml contains paracetamol which blocks the production of these prostaglandins, thus temporarily controlling fever or pain. It acts on the area of brain which is responsible for controlling temperature. Thus, it controls the fever....
Directions for Use of Fevnol 250 MG
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use
- Read the instructions carefully on the label before using the medicine
Interactions of Fevnol 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone
- Medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin
- Cholesterol lowering medicines like colestyramine, do not take this medicine within one hour of taking Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infection like chloramphenicol
Interactions with food items
No information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with food
Storage and disposal of Fevnol 250 MG
- Store below 25°C
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Fevnol 250 MG
- Taking Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml in high doses may result in serious liver damage.
- Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and stomach ache.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed a dose then take it as soon as you remember.
- Keep a gap of atleast 4-6 hours between this dose and next dose.
- If it is almost time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
- Be cautious if you are a patient with liver problems, kidney problems, or alcoholic, as this medicine is known to cause serious liver damage in case of overdose
- Caution is needed in older people too
Q: My child has fever, can I give Fevnol 250mg Syrup 60ml to my child who is five years old?
A: No, this medicine is not meant for use in children below 6 years of age.
Q: My child, who is 3 years old happened to consume entire bottle of this medicine, what should I do?
A: Immediately take your child to the hospital. It may take some time before symptoms of overdose appear. The physician will evaluate with help of laboratory reports and examination to check if the baby's liver is doing fine.
Benefits of Tongue Scraping: A Guide to Better Oral Health
Key Highlights: Introduction We can’t ignore the impact of oral health on our general well-being. We may be able to boost our oral health with simple practices like tongue scraping. Despite the routine brushing and mouth rinsing, cleaning the tongue often gets side-stepped. Let’s delve into why tongue scraping may be beneficial. We’ll discuss its
Benefits of Getting Off Birth Control: A Research-Based Overview
Key Highlights: Introduction The first pill to avoid having babies was formulated about in the early 20th century. Since then, birth control has become a common way to plan families. As of today, many options are available for family planning. People weigh the pros and cons of hormonal birth control as compared to these other
Mysterious Flu-like Illness Is Doing the Rounds in China: Here’s What You Should Know
Introduction Barely two years after the last great outbreak of COVID-19, China is once again in the news as reports of a respiratory illness that seems to be pneumonia are emerging from the country. Naturally, people are eager for details and governments are monitoring the situation. Who is falling sick in China, why is the
Presenting our Lucky Hours Winners For November 23-25, 2023
At PharmEasy, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As your healthcare and wellness partner, your health and well-being matter the most to us. To help you take it easy with your healthcare needs and enjoy guaranteed savings – the idea of ‘Lucky Hour’ was born. During our ‘Lucky Hours,’ the lucky
Does Masturbation Cause Weight Loss? Debunking Sexual Health Misconceptions
Key Highlights: Introduction Masturbation has many myths around it. One such myth claims it can lead to weight loss. There may be some truth to the energy spent during the act. Whether it leads to weight loss is what will be discussed in this article. We will also debunk any misunderstandings, talk about other ways
Foods That Fight Nausea During Pregnancy: Guide For Expecting Mothers
Key Highlights: Introduction The journey of pregnancy is beautiful but one filled with challenges. A very common problem that most women face is nausea or morning sickness. This blog talks about foods that may help fight nausea during pregnancy. This information may help make your journey more pleasant. As you read on, you’ll come across
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.