Ezeepam 5mg Tablet
Ezeepam 5 MG Description
Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of depression and other mental illnesses, including panic attacks, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. It is an antidepressant. Ezeepam 5 mg Tabl
et improves mood while reducing anxiety and stress. It is possible to take Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet with or without meals. Your doctor will choose the dose and frequency of administration based on the quantity necessary to handle your symptoms. Even if you feel fine, do not modify the dose or quit taking Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet without consulting your doctor, as it may worsen your illness or have unpleasant withdrawal effects. The withdrawal effects include sleep disturbances, anxiety, restlessness, or dizziness. Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet may take a few weeks to show its effect. However, if you don’t see any improvements even after four weeks, contact the doctor.
|You Save||₹6.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Treatment of anxiety, panic attacks, and depression|
|Side effects||Decreased orgasm or anorgasmia in women, delayed ejaculation, sleepiness, decreased libido or sex drive, increased sweating, fatigue, insomnia or difficulty in sleeping, nausea|
Uses of Ezeepam 5 MG
- As per CDSCO, Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet is used in,
- Treatment of anxiety
- Treatment of panic attacks
- Treatment of depression
Contraindications of Ezeepam 5 MG
- If you are allergic to any active or inactive components of Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet.
- If you are a lactating mother.
- If you are using Monoamine oxidase inhibitors recently or have used them in the last 14 days.
Side effects of Ezeepam 5 MG
- Decreased orgasm or anorgasmia in women
- Delayed ejaculation
- Reduced libido or sex drive
- Increased sweating
- Insomnia or difficulty in sleeping
- Decrease appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Ezeepam 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience sudden mood swings or suicidal thoughts.
- You conceive during the course of Ezeepam Tab or are planning a pregnancy.
- You want to discontinue the use of Ezeepam Tablet.
- You might experience side effects that are persistent or worsen in time.
Mode of Action of Ezeepam 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ezeepam 5 MG
- Consume Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet once a day, with or without meals.
- For optimal pharmacological effects, take Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet around the same time every day, in the morning or in the evening, as advised by your doctor.
- Do alter the dosage of Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet without consulting with the doctor.
- Even if you feel fine, do not stop taking Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet. The doctor will progressively reduce your dose.
- If you experience symptoms including mood swings, nervousness, agitation, nausea, or dizziness suddenly while reducing your Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet dose or shortly after stopping Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet, contact your doctor....
Interactions of Ezeepam 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- To avoid side effects associated with medicine interaction, it is important to inform the doctor about all medicines and health supplements you are currently taking.
- Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet may interact with the following medicines to cause severe side effects such as low sexual drive, difficulties in sleeping, delayed ejaculation. The medications are:
- Antidepressants including iproniazid, phenelzine, tranylcypromine
- Blood-thinning medicines such as warfarin, phenprocoumon, dipyridamole
- Painkillers like mefloquine
Interactions with food items
- Multi-mineral or another ayurvedic or herbal supplement might interact with Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet. Therefore, please make your doctor aware of consuming any of them.
Storage and disposal of Ezeepam 5 MG
Dosage of Ezeepam 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet cause self-harmful tendencies?
Q: Does Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet cause weight gain?
Q: How long does Ezeepam 5 mg Tablet take to work?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Gov.in. [cited 2022 Mar 4]. Available from:
- Escitalopram: Galactorrhoea: a case report. React Wkly [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2022 Mar 4];1526(1):60–60. Available from:
- Center for Drug Evaluation, Research. Escitalopram (marketed as Lexapro) information [Internet]. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 2019 [cited 2022 Mar 4]. Available from:
- Escitalopram in Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder [Internet]. Clinicaltrials.gov. [cited 2022 Mar 4]. Available from