Ezact 60mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Ezact 60 MG Description
Ezact Tablet contains etoricoxib, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAID). It is a pain-relieving medicine used for relieving moderate pain and swelling in various conditions like rheumato
id arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, and dental surgery. This medicine acts by inhibiting the release of a pain-causing chemical substance in the body. Take this medicine as suggested by your doctor. Taking Ezact Tablet longer and higher than the prescribed dose and duration can increase the risk of heart conditions.
- Torib 60mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.6014.71% CHEAPER₹ 9.86/Tablet
- Etoshine 60mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.00₹ 115.60₹ 11.56/Tablet
Uses of Ezact 60 MG
Contraindications of Ezact 60 MG
- If you are allergic to etoricoxib or any other ingredient of Ezact Tablet.
- If you have history of allergies to other pain killers such as breathing difficulty, runny nose,itching, facial swelling
- If you have severe liver or kidney disease.
- If your age is below 16.
- If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, bleeding from the intestine or inflammatory bowel disease.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you are suffering from heart diseases, peripheral arterial disease (circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs), or cerebrovascular disease such as stroke
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Side effects of Ezact 60 MG
- Stomach pain
- Swelling of legs or feet (oedema)
- Rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath or wheezing sound (bronchospasm)
- Mouth ulcers
Precautions and Warnings of Ezact 60 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from vomiting or diarrhoea and are dehydrated.
- You have a history of heart failure or other diseases related to the heart.
- You have swelling due to fluid retention (excess fluid in the body).
- You have high blood pressure; your doctor may need to check your blood pressure more often.
- You are suffering from liver disease or kidney disease.
- You are a diabetic, smoker or have high cholesterol as all these increases the chance of heart disease.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are an aged person (above 65 years).
Mode of Action of Ezact 60 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ezact 60 MG
- Take Ezact Tablet as advised by your doctor, as a whole with a glass of water.
- Do not take it for more time than the prescribed dose or duration.
Interactions of Ezact 60 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Blood-thinning medicines (anticoagulants) like Warfarin
- Rifampicin for various infections
- Medicines used to suppress the immune system and often used in rheumatoid arthritis like Methotrexate, Cyclosporin or Tacrolimus
- Antidepressants like Lithium
- High blood pressure and heart failure medicines like Enalapril and Ramipril, and Losartan and Valsartan
- Heart failure and irregular heart rhythm medicines like Digoxin
- Asthma (Salbutamol tablets)
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Medicines used for hormone replacement therapy
Storage and disposal of Ezact 60 MG
- Ezact Tablet does not require any special storage conditions.
- Try to keep out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Ezact 60 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I consult with the doctor while taking Ezact Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any infection because this medicine can mask the symptoms of a severe infection.
- For osteoarthritis, weight control and regular exercising can increase muscle strength and reduce the load on joints.
Q: Can I take Aspirin when I am taking Ezact Tablet?
- Do not take a high dose of Aspirin (above 300mg) generally given for pain relief.
- Taking Ezact Tablet along with such high doses of Aspirin can increase the risk of stomach ulcers.
- If you are taking Aspirin for heart disease (generally low dose), do not discontinue on your own, inform your doctor.
Q: Can Ezact Tablet be given to elderly people?
- Etoricoxib 120 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 19 June 2021]
- Etoricoxib 120 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 19 June 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 19 June 2021]