Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
By IPCA LABORATORIES
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Etova-MR Forte tablet is a combination medicine containing etodolac which is a painkiller and thiocolchicoside which is a muscle relaxant. Etova-MR Forte can be used to reduce swelling, stiffness, and
pain related to arthritis of joints. This medicine can cause side effects like stomach ulcer, bleeding from the stomach, feeling sick, vomiting, loose motion, and pain in the upper abdomen. This medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water after meals as per your doctor’s advice. This medicine should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and in children without prior consultation with your doctor. Always consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have liver disease, kidney disease, heart problems, breathing difficulty, swellings of legs, high blood pressure, disease related to digestion, previous fit attacks, high level of sugar in the blood, high cholesterol level in the blood, history of smoking, stomach ulcer, and stomach bleeding....
Uses of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Etova-MR Forte tablet can be used for the treatment of arthritis of joints and muscle spasm.
Contraindications of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to any of the components of Etova-MR Forte tablet.
- If you have any history of difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, running nose after using a similar kind of pain killer in the past.
- If you have a history of bleeding from the stomach, active ulcer in the stomach, severe heart disease, liver failure, and kidney failure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Etova-MR Forte tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available for use of Etova-MR Forte tablet during pregnancy, so always consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or likely to be pregnant.
Can I take Etova-MR Forte tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information for use of Etova-MR Forte tablet while breastfeeding so always consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are breastfeeding your child.
Can I drive after taking Etova-MR Forte tablet?
Etova-MR Forte tablet can cause dizziness and sleepiness as side effects so it is advisable to not drive or operate machinery after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Etova-MR Forte tablet?
Alcohol can aggravate the side effects of Etova-MR Forte tablet like liver dysfunction, so it is better to avoid alcohol with this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver disease or kidney disease
- You have heart problems
- You experience breathing difficulty
- You notice swelling of the legs
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a disease related to digestion
- You experience fit attacks or have a history of fits
- You have high levels of sugar and cholesterol in your blood
- You have a history of smoking
- You have stomach ulcers and stomach bleeding.
- You are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Mode of Action of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Etova-MR Forte tablet contains two different agents named Etodolac belonging to the class of painkiller and the other agent is Thiocolchicoside, which belongs to the muscle relaxant group of medicine.
Etodolac helps in inhibiting pain by blocking the synthesis of pain-producing substances and Thiocolchicoside relaxes the muscle and helps in relieving muscle spasm....
Directions for Use of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Use Etova-MR Forte tablet in the dose and for the duration as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water after meals as per your doctor’s advice.
- Swallow the medicine without crushing or chewing it.
Interactions of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of steroidal medication with Etova-MR Forte tablet can increase the risk of ulcers.
- The effect of blood thinners such as Warfarin can be increased when used together with this medicine.
- The effect of water pills, blood pressure-lowering medicines is reduced when used together with Etova-MR Forte tablet
- The risk of toxic reactions of medicines such as Methotrexate, tacrolimus, ciclosporin increases when used with this medicine.
- Use of other medicines similar to Etova-MR Forte tablet together can increase the risk of side effects. Hence it should be avoided.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking. That includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....Read more
Storage and disposal of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep Etova-MR Forte tablet out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
- Do not take this medicine if you see any changes or any signs of deterioration.
Dosage of Etova Mr Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Always take Etova-MR Forte tablet as prescribed by your doctor. Overdose of this medicine can cause headache, feeling sick, pain in the abdomen, blood in vomiting, dizziness, sleepiness, ringing sound
s in ear, fit attacks, and unconsciousness. If you notice any of the above symptoms after consuming an overdose of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately and report to a nearby emergency room of any hospital for proper management....
Missed a Dose
In case you forget to take a dose then take it as soon as you remember it but do not take double the dose to make up for missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Etova-MR Forte tablet a steroid?
A: No, this medicine is a combination of a painkiller and muscle relaxant medicine.
Q: What is the use of Etova Mr Forte tablet?
A: Etova Mr Forte tablet is used for the treatment of arthritis of joints and muscle spasm.
Q: Can I take 2 tablets of Etova-MR Forte Tablet in severe pain?
A: No, do not take more than the prescribed amount of medicine, as it can lead to overdose and further complications.
- Etopan XL 600 mg Film-coated prolonged release tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 September 2021]
- Etopan XL 600 mg Film-coated prolonged release tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 September 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 12 September 2021]
- MYORIL Capsules 4mg [Internet]. Sanofi.in. 2021 [cited 12 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 12 Sep 2021 | 08:31 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved