Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet Description
Etogesic Mr Tablet is a combination of two different agents named Etodolac which is a painkiller and Thiocolchicoside which is a muscle relaxant. This medicine can be used to reduce swelling, stiffn
ess, and pain related to arthritis of joints. This medicine can cause side effects like stomach ulcer, bleeding from the stomach, feeling sick, vomiting, loose motion, and pain in the upper abdomen. This medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water after meals as per your doctor’s advice. This medicine should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and in children without prior consultation with your doctor. Always consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you have liver disease, kidney disease, heart problems, breathing difficulty, swellings of legs, high blood pressure, disease related to digestion, previous fit attacks, high level of sugar in the blood, high cholesterol level in the blood, history of smoking, stomach ulcer, and stomach bleeding.
|You Save||₹38.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Thiocolchicoside(4.0 Mg) + Etodolac(400.0 Mg)|
|Uses||treatment of joint pains treatment of muscle spasm|
|Side effects||ulcers acidity constipation dizziness|
Uses of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
Contraindications of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- If you have any history of difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, running nose after using a similar kind of pain killer in the past.
- If you have a history of bleeding from the stomach, active ulcer in the stomach, severe heart disease, liver failure, and kidney failure.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
- Blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease or kidney disease
- You have heart problems
- You experience breathing difficulty
- You notice swelling of the legs
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a disease related to digestion
- You experience fit attacks or have a history of fits
- You have high level of sugar and cholesterol in blood
- You have a history of smoking
- You have stomach ulcers and stomach bleeding.
- You are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Mode of Action of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
- Use this medicine in the dose and for the duration as directed by your doctor.
- This medicine should be taken orally with a glass of water after meals as per your doctor’s advice.
- Swallow the medicine without crushing or chewing it.
Interactions of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of steroidal medication with this medicine can increase the risk of ulcers.
- The effect of blood thinners such as Warfarin can be increased when used together with this medicine.
- The effect of water pills, blood pressure-lowering medicines is reduced when used together with Etogesic Mr Tablet
- The risk of toxic reactions of medicines such as Methotrexate, tacrolimus, ciclosporin increases when used with this medicine.
- Use of other medicines similar to Etogesic Mr Tablet together can increase the risk of side effects. Hence it should be avoided.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking. That includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Storage and disposal of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
- Do not take this medicine if you see any changes or any signs of deterioration.
Dosage of Etogesic Mr 4mg Tablet
Missed a Dose
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)