Esogress 40mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Esogress 40 MG Description
Esogress 40 tablet contains esomeprazole as its active ingredient. Esogress-40 is used to treat or reduce acid reflux diseases, stomach and intestinal ulcers due to excessive use of painkillers and a
tibiotics. This medicine belongs to the class of medicines known to lower acid production in the stomach and also helps to exterminate H.Pylori bacterium to reduce the risk of intestinal ulcers. Take this medicine in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed by the doctor. It may take several days to show its result, so continue the medication even if you feel a little improvement in symptoms. It should be taken without food at least an hour before the meal.
- Esmetru 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 63.2024% CHEAPER₹ 6.32/Tablet
- Esomefol 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 75.00₹ 63.7524% CHEAPER₹ 6.38/Tablet
- Esomefa 40mg TabletBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.20₹ 65.2422% CHEAPER₹ 6.52/Tablet
- Neksium 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.38₹ 99.77₹ 9.98/Tablet
- Esomac 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.99₹ 141.94₹ 9.46/Tablet
- Esoz 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Integrace Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.00₹ 156.40₹ 10.43/Tablet
- Esolembic 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 73.50₹ 52.1858% CHEAPER₹ 3.48/Tablet
- Esolyst 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Septalyst Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.301% CHEAPER₹ 8.33/Tablet
- Esobrint Tablet 10 No'sBy Brinton Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.00₹ 50.1540% CHEAPER₹ 5.02/Tablet
- Esoz Fast 40mg TabletBy Integrace Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 93.96₹ 66.7120% CHEAPER₹ 6.67/Tablet
Uses of Esogress 40 MG
- For the treatment of ulcers in the stomach and intestine.
- Provide relief from heartburn, pain and chest pain due to acid reflux disease such as GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
- Treatment of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, a condition of increased acid production in the stomach due to a tumour.
- Treatment of ulcers due to excessive use of painkillers and certain antibiotics.
- To eradicate infection of a bacterium, H. Pylori, which if left untreated, can cause ulcers.
Contraindications of Esogress 40 MG
- If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any other ingredients of Esogress 40 tablet.
- If you are taking anti-HIV medicines like nelfinavir.
Side effects of Esogress 40 MG
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Esogress 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are undergoing long-term treatment of this medicine.
- You are taking anti-HIV medicines like atazanavir or nelfinavir.
- You develop stomach infections after using Esogress 40 tablet.
- You have unexplained weight loss, frequent vomiting, difficulty in swallowing and blood vomitings.
- You are an elderly patient on long term therapy. It increases the risk of fracture of hip, wrist and spine bones.
- You are undergoing treatment for a bacterial infection caused by H. pylori and are using an antibiotic called clarithromycin.
- You have a vitamin B12 deficiency. Using Esogress 40 tablet can result in very low levels of Vitamin B12 in a prolonged therapy.
- You have a skin disorder, subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, characterised by a rash on areas of the skin exposed to the sun.
- You have a magnesium deficiency. It can result in very low levels of magnesium characterised by weakness, fits and irregular heartbeats.
- Esogress 40 tablet is not recommended for children under the age of 12 years.
Mode of Action of Esogress 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Esogress 40 MG
- Esogress 40 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Esogress 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Esogress-40 tablet works or Esogress 40 itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- The use of anti-HIV medicines like atazanavir and nelfinavir with this medicine can decrease the effect of anti-HIV medicines.
- The blood-thinning action of Warfarin is increased when used together with Esogress 40 tablet and there is a risk of bleeding.
Storage and disposal of Esogress 40 MG
- Store Esogress 40 tablet at room temperature.
- Keep it away from children and pets.