Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Enzomac Forte tablet contains a combination of Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside. It supports providing relief from swelling, inflammation and pain associated with various conditions. Enzomac Forte tab
let has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating are associated with Enzomac Forte tablet. In case you experience any severe side effects or any discomfort while using this medication, it is important to consult the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
|You Save||₹79.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Bromelain(180.0 Mg) + Rutoside Trihydrate(200.0 Mg) + Trypsin(96.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach bloating, flatulence, nausea, vomiting|
Uses of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Bromelain, Trypsin, Rutoside or any other component of Enzomac Forte tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder such as haemophilia, clotting disorder or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you any infection.
Side effects of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach bloating
- Dark-coloured stools
- Rash, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You are pregnant.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication.
- You experience any side effect after taking Enzomac Forte tablet.
Mode of Action of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Enzomac Forte tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicine used as blood thinners such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Enzomac Forte tablet.
- Enzomac Forte tablet may alter the effect of antibiotics such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Enzomac Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.