Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet Description
Encorate Chrono 300 tablet is an antiepileptic medicine. It is used for the treatment of various forms of epilepsy. Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can result in abnormal brain activity, un
ontrolled movements, fits, seizures and loss of consciousness. It is also used for the treatment of manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder. Encorate Chrono 300 tablet contains sodium valproate and valproic acid as the active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history including all the medicines you are currently taking.
|You Save||₹11.73 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Sodium Valproate(200.0 Mg) + Valproic Acid / Valproate(87.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Epilepsy, manic episodes|
|Side effects||Headache, tremors of hands and feet, abnormal eye movement|
- Epilex Chrono 300mg Tablet 15'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.31₹ 99.71₹ 6.65/Tablet
- Valprol Cr 300mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 112.66₹ 95.764% CHEAPER₹ 6.38/Tablet
- Valprid Cr 300mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.67₹ 60.079% CHEAPER₹ 6.01/Tablet
- Valrate Cr 300mg TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.67₹ 60.788% CHEAPER₹ 6.08/Tablet
- Torvate Chrono 200mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 33.67₹ 28.9656% CHEAPER₹ 2.9/Tablet
Uses of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
Contraindications of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to Encorate Chrono 300 tablet or any ingredients present along with it.
- If you have or had acute or chronic hepatitis or have a family history of severe hepatitis, especially medicine related.
- If you have a history of liver damage or liver failure.
- If you have a history of pancreatitis or damage to the pancreas.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- If you have certain disorders that affect metabolism.
- If you have conditions that affect the processing of urea (metabolic waste) in the body.
- This medicine is not meant for children below 2 years of age.
Side effects of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
- Tremors of hands and feet
- Involuntary eye movement
- Memory impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have or had a liver disease/failure or a recent liver transplant.
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or a nursing mother.
- You have any pre-existing medical conditions like pancreas, liver or kidney diseases or any kind of blood-related disorder.
- You are giving this to children below 3 years.
- You experience any sudden changes in mood, sad thoughts, changes in thinking and decision making.
Mode of Action of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
- Encorate Chrono 300 tablet is to be taken as a whole with an adequate amount of water.
- This tablet can be taken with or after food.
Interactions of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Encorate Chrono 300 tablet works if taken at the same time. Discuss it with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination schedule....
- Especially if you are already taking any other anti-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, anti-migraine medicines, antidepressants, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines, contraceptives, etc.
- Use of medicines like warfarin (blood thinners), zidovudine (used in HIV infection), anti-cancer medicines, selegiline, diazepam, quetiapine (used to treat your mental health), propofol (used for anaesthesia) along with Encorate Chrono 300 tablet may increase their effects....
- Concomitant use along with medicines like chloroquine (used in malaria), cimetidine (used in stomach ulcers), rifampicin, meropenem (antibiotics), cholestyramine (used to lower cholesterol) may alter the way this medicine works....
Storage and disposal of Encorate Chrono 300mg Tablet
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.