Eco Tears 1% Gel Bottle Of 10ml Eye Drops
By INTAS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Eco Tears 10 MG/ML Description
Eco Tears Eye Drop is used to provide temporary relief from irritation, burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes. It contains carboxymethylcellulose (carmellose) as its main component. It ac
ts as a lubricant and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eyes can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups. Before using these Eco Tears Eye Drop, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
|You Save||₹26.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Carboxymethylcellulose / Carmellose(10.0 Mg/Ml)|
Check more medicines with composition as Carboxymethylcellulose / Carmellose(10.0 Mg/Ml)
Uses of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
Eco Tears Eye Drop is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eyes.
Contraindications of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
If you are allergic to carboxymethylcellulose or any of the other ingredients of Eco Tears Eye Drop
Side effects of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
- Itching, irritation, redness, burning sensation in the eyes
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
Can I instil Eco Tears Eye Drop during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Eco Tears Eye Drop during pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I instil Eco Tears Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Eco Tears Eye Drop can be used while breastfeeding as this is meant for external application and the chances of its absorption are negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled Eco Tears Eye Drop?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision and an inability to recognise objects properly after using Eco Tears Eye Drop. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled Eco Tears Eye Drop?
There is no information available on the interaction of this Eco Tears Eye Drop with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eyes and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens after using Eco Tears Eye Drop, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- You are using any other eye medications.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow Eco Tears Eye Drop, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
How Does It Work?
- Our eyes continuously produce tears and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. A decrease in the production of tears leads to drying of the eyes which can result in irritation, redness and itching. Carboxymethylcellulose present in Eco Tears Eye Drop due to its high viscosity prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes and reducing the dryness....
Directions for Use of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
- Use Eco Tears Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Follow all the directions carefully and do not miss any doses.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
Interactions of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
Interactions with other medicines
Tell your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or OTC products you are taking. If you use another eye drops product concomitantly with Eco Tears Eye Drop, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines....
Storage and disposal of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
- Store Eco Tears Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Eco Tears 10 MG/ML
As Eco Tears Eye Drop is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Eco Tears Eye Drop instil the drops as soon as you remember, if the next installation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next installation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed instillation.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Eco Tears Eye Drop?
A: Eco Tears Eye Drop is used as a lubricant and in conditions causing dry eyes.
Q: Can I use Eco Tears Eye Drop frequently?
A: Eco Tears Eye Drop should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can you use Eco Tears Eye Drop at night?
A: Yes, you can use Eco Tears Eye Drop at any time of the day. However, it is important to abide by your doctor’s prescription.
- DailyMed - ARTIFICIAL TEARS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
- DailyMed - Equate Restore Plus Lubricant Eye drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
- TheraTears Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy, Refresh Optive Gel Drops (carboxymethylcellulose ophthalmic) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
- Refresh Tears [Internet]. Allergan-web-cdn-prod.azureedge.net. 2021 [cited 4 June 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed