Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S Description
Dytor E Tablet Combikit is used for the treatment of oedema (excess water accumulation in the body). It is also used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It contains a combination of eplerenone
and torsemide as the main ingredients that belong to the diuretic group of medicine. Take this medicine for the prescribed duration. It should preferably be taken with food. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Dehydration, headache, nausea, dizziness and weakness are some common side effects that you may experience with this medicine. Most of these side effects are temporary. However, if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately. Inform your doctor about any other conditions you are suffering from or if you are taking any medicines for that.
|You Save||₹41.53 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Eplerenone(25.0 Mg) + Torasemide / Torsemide(10.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Edema and hypertension|
|Side effects||Dizziness, headache, low blood pressure, nausea, rashes|
Uses of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
Contraindications of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
- If you are allergic to Dytor E Tablet Combikit or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have anuria, a condition of low output of urine due to kidney dysfunction.
- If you are having high levels of potassium in the blood.
- If you are having any other medicines which preserve potassium in the body.
- If you are having any underlying medical condition like liver or kidney-related problems, heart disorders etc.
- If you are already on other medications like antifungal medicines (ketoconazole or itraconazole), antiviral medicines, other antibiotics like streptomycin, other antihypertensives etc.
- If you are pregnant or a lactating mother.
Side effects of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Irregular heartbeats and heart failure
- High cholesterol and potassium in the blood
- Low blood pressure
- Nausea, vomiting
- Kidney dysfunction
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
Other General Warnings
- You have low levels of sodium and potassium in the blood.
- You experience difficulty in passing urine, prostate-related problems.
- You have any underlying medical condition like diabetes, thyroid etc.
- You are taking other water pills and medicine for brain disorder like lithium.
- You are taking immunosuppressive medicines like tacrolimus or cyclosporine.
Mode of Action of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
How Does It Work?
- Eplerenone and torsemide are the diuretic group of medicines.
- This medicine acts on different parts of the kidney and helps the body in removing the excess amount of water and some electrolytes and maintains the blood potassium levels.
- Removal of the excess water and electrolytes helps the body in relieving oedema and the symptoms associated with it like difficulty in breathing, swollen legs, etc.
- It also helps in maintaining blood pressure to normal in hypertensive individuals and in individuals with heart problems.
Directions for Use of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to
- Never stop the medicine on your own
- Complete the entire course of the medicine, do not stop the medicine halfway, if you feel better.
Interactions of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Dytor E Tablet Combikit or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- Especially if you are on certain medications like antibiotics such as Clarithromycin, anti-HIV medicines, other antihypertensives, medicines used to treat brain and respiratory-related disorders, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, medicines used for heart conditions like digoxin, anti-got medicine like probenecid etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are painkillers, anti-sickness medicines like domperidone, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, oral anticoagulants like warfarin etc.
Storage and disposal of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Store it below 25°C in the original packaging.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Dytor E 10mg Combikit Tablet 20'S
- An overdose of this medicine may produce symptoms like lightheadedness, blurred vision, weakness, passing a lot of urine, loss of consciousness, high levels of potassium in the blood, muscle cramps, diarrhoea, nausea, dizziness, headache etc....
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any of these such symptoms, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you took the doses at the appropriate time for the desired effect.
- If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Dytor E Tablet Combikit?
Q: How does Dytor E Tablet Combikit work?
- Eplerenone 50 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- Eplerenone 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]
- Demadex (torsemide) Tablets [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 30 July 2022]