Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets contains Drotaverine, medicine that helps in pain relief due to spasms. It is used to relieve stomach and abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and menstrual pain. Dropar Strip Of
10 Tablets works by inhibiting the action of an enzyme phosphodiesterase. This leads to relaxation of smooth muscle and dilation of blood vessels. Therefore, it provides relief from spasm and pain.
|Contains||Drotaverine(80.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
Uses of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Do not use if you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- Do not use if you have liver, kidney or heart-related problem.
- Do not use if you are suffering from a blood disorder called porphyria.
- Do not use if you are breastfeeding a baby.
- This medicine is not recommended to be used in children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Spinning of head
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- Your liver and kidneys are not functioning properly
- You have any heart-related disease
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a low blood pressure problem
Mode of Action of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat Parkinson's disease like levodopa may not work properly if taken along with this medicine and you may experience shakiness, disbalance and rigidity.
- Other medicines like pain killers, medicines used to treat bladder problems and medicines used to calm the mind or relax the body like Alprazolam and Diazepam in mental disorders should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Dropar Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
- Store below 30°C protected from light and moisture