Dolovera Gel 30gm
By DENZAI INNOVATIONS & THERAPEUTICS PVT LTD
30g Gel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Ingredients and Benefits
- Dolovera gel contains a combination of Diclofenac, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol and Aloe Vera.
- Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory and pain medicine. It helps in relieving pain and reducing swelling and inflammation. It locally works by reducing the production of inflammatory mediators responsible for pain and inflammation.read less
- Menthol and Methyl salicylate is known as counter irritants. They produce a cooling sensation to the skin followed by pain relief.
- Menthol works by dilating the blood vessels, causing a sensation of coldness followed by an analgesic effect.
- Methyl salicylate is an organic compound with anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to stimulate nerve endings that relieve symptoms of pain.
- Aloe Vera has soothing and healing properties.
Uses of Dolovera Gel 30gm
Dolovera gel is used for relieving joint pain, lower back pain, pain and stiffness in sprain, strain and sports injury.
Precautions and Warnings of Dolovera Gel 30gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any skin reactions such as rashes, itching and irritation after applying Dolovera gel.
- You are taking any other medicines or on topical preparation.
- You have any health condition, planned surgery or vaccination schedule.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use it for prolonged duration in larger skin areas.
- You should not use this balm if you are allergic to any component of Dolovera gel.
- Do not apply it near eyes and any sensitive area of your skin.
- Do not use this gel for kids as there is limited safety information about the ingredients.
Directions for Use of Dolovera Gel 30gm
- Apply to the affected parts and slowly massage well into the skin.
- After application, the hands should be washed, unless these are being treated.
- Do not apply to broken or damaged skin.
Storage and disposal of Dolovera Gel 30gm
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Dolovera gel in children?
A: It is not advisable to be used in children and adolescents below 14 years of age.
Q: What is the counter-irritant effect? How does it help in reducing the pain?
A: A counter-irritant is an agent that produces a superficial irritation in one part of the body that is intended to relieve irritation in another part. The irritation produced by these substances is most commonly a chemical stimulation of heat receptors in the skin, which produce a sensation of heat or cold. The hot and cold action may interfere with the transmission of pain signals and provide temporary relief from pain.
Q: What are the benefits of Dolovera gel?
A: Dolovera gel provides quick relief from pain. It gets absorbed fast and deeper into the skin. It has a relaxing aromatic smell of natural ingredients.
Q: How long should I use Dolovera gel?
A: You can apply it when you experience a headache. You should not use it for prolonged headaches as the underlying cause of such headache could be different, consult your doctor for this.
Last Updated on: 28 Sep 2020 | 05:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved