Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
By MICRO LABS
15 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets contains Diclofenac and Paracetamol. Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets is pain-relieving medicine used for relieving headache, body ache, backache, joint pain, and toothache. It also helps in reducing swelling, pain and stiffness in the case of arthritis and spondylitis. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. Please discuss with your doctor before taking this medicine, especially if you have liver or kidney problems, blood clotting issues, asthma, any autoimmune disorders or ulcers. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of the components of this medicine, also inform your doctor about all other medicines, over-the-counter products and herbal preparations you are taking before starting with this medicine....
|You Save||₹10.71 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Uses of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets is used for relieving pain and inflammation associated with various conditions.
Contraindications of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Paracetamol, Diclofenac or other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have severe heart problems such as heart failure, high blood pressure or brain diseases.
- If you have liver and kidney disorder or dysfunction.
- If you experience asthma, skin rashes, swelling & allergies after taking aspirin or any other painkillers.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers and bleeding or have an active ulcer.
- If you are pregnant especially, in the third trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Black stools
- Stomach pain
- Mouth ulcer, loose motions
- Skin rashes
- Excess sleepiness
Precautions and Warnings of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Can I take Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets during pregnancy; hence it should not be taken by a pregnant woman. Taking this medicine during pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delayed delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is advisable not to consume Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets?
It is advisable not to drive or use machines when you have taken Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment with Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets as it may worsen your liver problems.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders; this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure, then your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems such as bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease.
- You have asthma, as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood clotting.
- You suffer from skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets works by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for swelling and pain.
Directions for Use of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. It can be taken before or after food.
Interactions of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines containing Paracetamol component because there is an increased risk of liver damage.
- Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets can interfere with other medicines used for treating high blood pressure.
- Water pills, if taken along with Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets, can lead to kidney damage.
- Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets can increase the levels of Digoxin (used to treat heart failure) and lithium (used to treat Brain disorders) if taken concomitantly.
- Medicines such as ciclosporin & tacrolimus used to modify immune response can cause kidney damage if taken with Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets.
- Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets increases your risk of getting stomach ulcers or bleeding if taken along with steroidal medicines.
- Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets increases the risk of bleeding if taken with blood thinners such as Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of getting fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicines for treating diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs.
- Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets should be taken one hour before, or 4-6 hours after consumption of Colestipol and Cholestyramine (medicines used to lower cholesterol levels).
- Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets should not be consumed least for 8-10 days after taking a medicine containing Mifepristone.
- Be cautious if you are taking medicines such as Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine and Phenytoin (medicines to treat brain-related disorders).
- Probenecid (used to treat gout), Rifampicin (used to treat tuberculosis), Zidovudine ( used for HIV infections), herbal preparations such as St. John's Wort and Methotrexate should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Taking Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets more than the prescribed quantity may result in severe liver damage. Other symptoms of overdose are headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, coma, dizziness, low blood pressure, fits and difficulty in breathing. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets cause addiction?
A: No, Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets is not an addiction causing medicine. However, it should be used as per dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can I take paracetamol with Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets?
A: Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets contains paracetamol and aceclofenac. Do not take additional paracetamol if your pain is not relieved. Kindly consult your doctor as the doctor may increase the dose or add another medicine based on your medical condition.
Q: Is Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets a pain-killer?
A: Yes, Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets is a pain killer medicine.
Q: Can Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets be used for knee pain?
A: Yes, it can be used for knee joint pain. It helps in relieving the pain and swelling associated with knee joint pain. Knee pain could be due to various reasons such as fracture, ligament tear, tendon rupture or arthritis due to aging. It is advisable to discuss with your doctor if you have any special medical conditions before taking this medicine.
Q: What can I do to reduce the after-effects of Divon Plus 325mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- To avoid the after-effects, you should always take this medicine with food, in the lowest possible dose and for the shortest duration.
- Avoid taking any other OTC products to eliminate any interaction.
- Do not take it before any cardiac surgeries and if you have an existing ulcer or a bleeding problem.
- If you are planning to take this medicine for a long term, discuss it with your doctor for a safer alternative.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.