Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
By STADMED PVT LTD
200ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml Description
Disilox Mps Suspension is an antacid. It is used to relieve symptoms like indigestion, heartburn, stomach pain and gas. Disilox Mps contains a combination of aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide
and simethicone. This gel works by neutralising the acid present in the stomach and relieving pain due to ulcers. Disilox Mps should be taken as suggested by the doctor or pharmacist. Shake the bottle of Disilox Mps well before each use.
|You Save||₹7.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aluminium + Elemental Magnesium + Simeticone|
|Uses||Indigestion, heartburn, gas|
|Side effects||Abdominal pain, rash, vomiting|
|Therapy||ANTACID AND ANTI-FLATULENT|
Check more medicines with composition as Aluminium + Elemental Magnesium + Simeticone
Uses of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
Contraindications of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
- If you are allergic to aluminium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone or any other ingredient of Disilox Mps Suspension.
- If you have any problems with your kidney.
- If you have decreased level of phosphate in your body.
Side effects of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
- Abdominal pain
Precautions and Warnings of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
Can I take Disilox Mps Suspension during pregnancy?
Disilox Mps Suspension should not be used during pregnancy as there is limited information about its safety in human pregnancy. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication during pregnancy.
Can I take Disilox Mps Suspension while breastfeeding?
There is limited safety information related to the use of Disilox Mps in breastfeeding mothers. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Disilox Mps Suspension?
Disilox Mps is less likely to affect ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Disilox Mps Suspension?
There is no known interaction of Disilox Mps with alcohol, but it can worsen acidity and pain and interfere with the healing process. Hence, alcohol should be avoided.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have constipation.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- Your phosphate levels are decreasing, resulting in the softening of bones and unexplained fractures. The doctor may ask you to monitor your blood phosphate levels regularly.
Mode of Action of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
How Does It Work?
Aluminium hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide work by reacting with the acid present in the stomach and neutralising it, thereby reducing acidity and heartburn. Simethicone reduces the excess gas in the stomach by reducing the surface tension of gas and making their expulsion easier....
Directions for Use of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
- Take Disilox Mps Suspension as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Disilox Mps Suspension works or Disilox Mps itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
- Disilox Mps may alter the effectiveness of levothyroxine, quinidine, tetracycline and citrates.
Storage and disposal of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
- Store Disilox Mps Suspension below 25°C in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Disilox Mps Suspension 200ml
Overdose of Disilox Mps may result in symptoms like stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhoea. If you experience any of the symptoms or in case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Disilox Mps, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this gel to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Disilox Mps Suspension for constipation?
A: No, Disilox Mps is not effective for relieving constipation problems. Seek medical advice if you have constipation. Do not self medicate with any medicine.
Q: Can I stop taking Disilox Mps Suspension on my own, if I feel better?
A: No, do not stop the treatment before the prescribed duration. You should take Disilox Mps for as long as the doctor has prescribed it to you. Stopping the treatment before the prescribed duration can result in treatment failure.
- Maalox Plus suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Maalox Plus suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed