Dipi At Tablet
Dipi At Tablet Description
Dipi At Tablet is an antihypertensive medicine used for the treatment of high blood pressure and angina pectoris, a condition characterised by chest pain, tightness and squeezing in the chest radiati
ng towards shoulders, arms and neck. It contains a combination of two medicines, namely amlodipine and atenolol that works by lowering the blood pressure, heart rate and contractility of heart muscles. Patients with kidney and liver function problem and the elderly should be very cautious while taking this medicine. This medicine should be used under medical prescription and for the exact duration, it is prescribed.
- Amlopump At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 36.85₹
- Amlip At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 72.60₹ 50.82₹
- Aginal At Tablets 15'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 102.30₹ 71.61₹
- Stamlo Beta 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.00₹ 170.00₹
- Amlopres At 50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 163.44₹ 138.92₹
- Amlosafe At Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.50₹ 93.07₹
- Amlopres At 50mg Bottle Of 30 TabletsBy Cipla Limited30 Tablet(s) in BottleMRP 275.24₹ 233.95₹
- Amlokind At 5/50mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 44.70₹ 37.99₹
- Angicam Beta Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 37.00₹ 31.45₹
- Amlopin At Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Usv Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.50₹ 72.67₹
Uses of Dipi At Tablet
Contraindications of Dipi At Tablet
- If you are allergic to this amlodipine, atenolol or any of the ingredients of Dipi At Tablet.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have any kind of heart-related diseases.
- If you have a blood circulation problem due to which affects the blood supply to different body parts.
- If you have a hormone-secreting tumour in the adrenal gland (Pheochromocytoma).
- If you are suffering from metabolic acidosis, a condition when the body produces excess acid.
Side effects of Dipi At Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Ankle swelling
- Hot flushes
- Fluid retention
- Pounding heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Dipi At Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver problem or kidney problems.
- You experience that your heart condition is getting worse.
- You are suffering from high or low blood sugar level.
- You are suffering from respiratory tract infections like asthma or obstruction of the airways.
- You have a planned surgery or operation.
- You develop a thyroid disorder during treatment with Dipi At Tablet.
- You are above 60 years.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Dipi At Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Dipi At Tablet works by the combined action of Atenolol & Amlodipine.
- Atenolol works by blocking the certain natural chemicals in your body, like epinephrine, to the heart and blood vessels which ultimately helps in lowering heart rate, blood pressure and strain on the heart....
- Amlodipine works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels, thereby facilitating blood circulation and lowering blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Dipi At Tablet
- Dipi At Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not break, cut or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for better blood pressure control and do not consume it more than the quantity prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Dipi At Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Dipi At Tablet is a combination of two medicines and there is no sufficient information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. Any interaction which is seen with amlodipine or telmisartan can happen with this combination too....
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines like immunosuppressants (such as ciclosporin), medicines for heart and brain-related disorders, muscle relaxants, cholesterol-lowering medicines, etc.
- You may experience an excess drop in blood pressure if you are taking any other blood pressure-lowering medicines, antifungal medicines and antibiotics with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Dipi At Tablet
Dosage of Dipi At Tablet
- Symptoms of an overdose of Dipi At Tablet tablet include laziness, a respiratory disorder like wheezing sound, sick sinus, slow heartbeat, low blood pressure, constriction of airways and low blood sugar level....
- In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. An overdose of this medicine can sometimes lead to heart failure.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: For how long do I need to take Dipi At Tablet?
Q: What precautions should I follow to control my high blood pressure?
- Consult a doctor and follow his prescription.
- Restrict salt intake in your diet.
- Follow a low-carb, low-fat diet.
- Do regular exercise for 30- 40 minutes every day.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
Q: What are the side effects of Dipi At Tablet?
Q: How much time does it take for Dipi At Tablet to start working?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- AMLOPRES AT Tablets [Internet]. Ciplamed.com. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]
- Atenolol Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021].
- Amlodipine Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 27 April 2021]