Dicoliv Plus Tablet
Dicoliv Plus Tablet Description
Dicoliv Plus Tablet is a combination medicine that helps to relieve pain and swelling associated with bones and joints in conditions like arthritis, spondylitis, back pain, etc. It contains diclofena
c and paracetamol as active ingredients. Dicoliv Plus Tablet must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Take with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor regarding medical history including the medicines you take.
|You Save||₹4.94 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, indigestion|
- Powerflam Plus TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 99.00₹ 9.9/Tablet
- Diclopep P Tablet 10By Theta Lab Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 87.00₹ 87.00₹ 8.7/Tablet
- Esgipyrin Tablet 15'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 128.83₹ 109.51₹ 7.30/Tablet
- Xeroflam TabletBy Tevos Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.20₹ 59.67₹ 3.98/Tablet
- Magadol TabletBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.90₹ 67.06₹ 6.71/Tablet
Uses of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
Contraindications of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, paracetamol or other ingredients of Dicoliv Plus Tablet.
- If you have a medical condition like liver or kidney disorder, heat-related problem, asthma, allergic rhinitis, itching, etc.
- If you have stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive tract or bleeding inside the brain, etc.
- If you are pregnant or women of childbearing age (but not using contraceptive precautions).
- It must not be used for perioperative pain in the setting of heart surgery.
- If you have an allergic reaction to other painkillers.
Side effects of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have a pre-existing medical condition like kidney or liver problems, hypertension, asthma, blood clotting disorder, stomach related problems like bleeding or ulcers, etc.
- You develop skin rashes and lesions or other allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- You are an elderly person.
- You are an alcoholic, as concomitant use of this medicine cause damage to the liver.
- It must not be used in children below 10 years old.
- You are using it for a prolonged time, the doctor may suggest regular liver test and other blood tests.
Mode of Action of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
- Take as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take with food or after food.
Interactions of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Dicoliv Plus Tablet can interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Discuss with the doctor regarding the medicines, supplements and herbal preparations you take to avoid interactions....
- If you are using medicines for tuberculosis, HIV, cancer, immunosuppressants like cyclosporin, antihypertensive medicines, brain and heart-related disorder like lithium or digoxin, blood thinners like warfarin, etc....
- Other medicines that must be used with caution are oral contraceptives, antibiotics, antacids, antidiabetic medicines, etc.
- Water pills lead to kidney damage when taken along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
- Store at a cool and dry place and away from light.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Dicoliv Plus Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions must I follow before taking Dicoliv Plus Tablet?
- Inform the doctor if you are using other medicine for pain or fever or arthritis.
- Take the medicine only for the duration as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid taking a dose more than what is prescribed as it results in overdose.
- Be cautious about stomach pain, blood in vomit, dark stools, these could be signs of bleeding in the stomach or intestine. Stop taking the medicine and inform the doctor.